Pics of my FG EVO 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one mate, I race at the school down at sidcup, come and have a look mate, I race the Tamiya mini class.

Brad.

hey brad and everyone the car is sure awesom brad really great, what i wanna get my hands on reallly really badly is a V8 supercar bodyshell and i do in one of the factory car paintjobs like the vodafone holden, wincup i think is the guy who drives them. omg they look amazzzzzzzing on these cars.

If you take a close look at the pic of the shock mount, the guy who had it before me has removed the top hole.
Hope this has helped mate.
Brad:)

Mike i ended up ordering some banjo fittings to use but it seems that they wont work without some modification. i might just put them on with the elbows and see what happens.

I I've changed my rx to one that takes up to 8.4 operating voltage and got all high voltage servos.
The high voltage makes the servos give alot higher speed and torque plus the lipos are lighter and maintain a steady voltage.

What radio you got mate? You can always use a voltage drop down board or a BEC if you just want to use lipo with out buying new servos or rx.

Rapid racing is where I got my lipo, they also do a lipo package deal.

Brad.

im using a specky dx3s on both cars was just thinking pros and cons i was just going to fit 6v bec or voltage drop thingy,,is this going to be much better than running nicads or what ever they are i know the on roads a 6v 1700mah and the bugs 6v 4500 mah

im using a specky dx3s on both cars was just thinking pros and cons i was just going to fit 6v bec or voltage drop thingy,,is this going to be much better than running nicads or what ever they are i know the on roads a 6v 1700mah and the bugs 6v 4500 mah

Can't think of any cons mate...

If your fitting this in your bug you will be able to get a much bigger MAh lipo as you've got the room, my old nimh was 2700mah and so is my new lipo but the new lipo will last the whole day where as the nimh baterry will need charging.

Look your receivers up mate. I know some of the spectrums are high voltage.

Brad.

so if i was to just power using voltage drop thingy/bec @6v,,,which is what i think will happen what size batt will i need 2s 3s ect and whats the best mah for my needs,,id like quite a small sized light one in both cars

The Harm one from rapid racing is good at 2700 MAh and is verry small.

3000 MAh is well enough and all you need is a 2s mate.

Brad.

The Spektrum SR300 RX have a voltage range of between 3.5 and 9.6 volts so can handle a lipo rx pack easily. In my HPI Baja I’m running this lipo with Savox high voltage servos without a problem.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks