pics of ur rc workshop/space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to bring this thread back. My RC Dungeon is a mess? Too many projects going on at once? Nitro racers, 5th scales and if you look close enough you can see a 10th scale. Gotta start wrenching so I can clean this up.
View attachment 62208
Man I could give you some great ideas for that space we’re you can get the cars on the wall fold up table thats attached to wall and really open up your floor space. Run a wood shelf around the walls up high. tv and a game system maybe even a futon. you will never want to leave

Man I could give you some great ideas for that space we’re you can get the cars on the wall fold up table thate attached to wall and really open up your floor space. Run a wood shelf around the walls up high. tv and a game system maybe even a futon. you will never want to leave
There's already a TV on the other wall. I have plans to redo it and my basement but I'm packing everything into the small room for now until I can strip the 80s wood paneling off the walls and redo the main room. It will look better, I promise? I thought i would have time to redo it during this pandemic but poop I've been working overtime.

There's already a TV on the other wall. I have plans to redo it and my basement but I'm packing everything into the small room for now until I can strip the 80s wood paneling off the walls and redo the main room. It will look better, I promise? I thought i would have time to redo it during this pandemic but poop I've been working overtime.
I here you ,it definitely will take some time Mines didn’t happen overnight either. Especially since I have a small space I had to really think things through. Especially since I always misplace things and always beat my self up about it. Every car has its own parts drawer. I even have 2 screw bins one for all 1/5 scale screw and one for all 1/8 screws. I use to trash the whole garage cause I could never find stuff. I even have Netflix setup in there.

Depends on what your doing, when I worked heavy diesel there were a lot of guys that had harbor freight boxes (the old models ) they just couldnt take getting moved around the shop. They would quite literally fall apart at the seams. The newer models seem to be much better built. Not mac, or snap on quality, but good enough I'd consider buying one, if I didnt have to wheel it around a lot. May actually have to, I'm required to supply my own tools for my new job, but after speaking to the shop manager, he made it rather clear they didnt have room for either of my boxes. ?.
And since were showing off our messes.
15997813641055521577969771815056.jpg

When you have to work your arse off to buy stuff you tend to keep them clean. And theres nothing worse then grabbing a wrench out of your box thats covered in grease.
Yup. I wipe my tools clean after every job. Mine are not as good as Sean's but you gotta respect your money makers??
Why is the hammer look like it is the one that is used the most?....... :unsure:
I've had that hammer for 15-20 yrs?

When you have to work your arse off to buy stuff you tend to keep them clean. And theres nothing worse then grabbing a wrench out of your box thats covered in grease.
Mine ain't covered in poop. It's just old and used. Y'all's look new ? although mine are 90% hand me downs so it's not just me ? either way , I just cleaned my room the other day . Carpet ain't doing too hot anymore ?‍♂️? also changed the light bulbs finally, with new LED's so it's suuuper bright now.
15997815986724069428926298927157.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks