Pics of zelos 36

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah got hooked on ProBoats. More fond of the gasser but they are definitely harder to tune, being you have to rescue them everytime they die, I do have a sweetspot by the nuke plant whenever its too windy for the lake. I don't mind swimming but the lake seemed choppy this summer on my end or my timing was off to run, built a water table at my camp and ran it for a few minutes. That's it, need to tune it still under load. Can't wait for good weather ??

Attachments

• 20201225_124627.jpg
    20201225_124627.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 5
Oh yeah got hooked on ProBoats. More fond of the gasser but they are definitely harder to tune, being you have to rescue them everytime they die, I do have a sweetspot by the nuke plant whenever its too windy for the lake. I don't mind swimming but the lake seemed choppy this summer on my end or my timing was off to run, built a water table at my camp and ran it for a few minutes. That's it, need to tune it still under load. Can't wait for good weather ??
I never even thought to take mine out on Lake Ontario. Always figured the water would be to ruff. Hell even Irondequoit Bay gets a bit on the choppy side. I've taken the Zelos out on the Erie canal so far. I'm looking for more places. I'll probably try the Bay closer to sunset when the water calms down . Same here waiting for warmer weather. I picked up another set of Zelos36 wire drives . Planning on installing them in the Zonda so I don't have to mess with flex shafts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks