Pictures of MCD Race Runner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

Anyone got some pictures they can post of their MCD race runners. I am really interested in getting one and I would like some ideas for painting the shell. Also, if you got any custom made mods that you want to show.

Thanks,
Z

Strangely enough (or not maybe) I've noticed most MCD's end up with some red/black paintscheme, I guess this is because of the coloured rose joints and other suspension parts.
Here's mine
mcdwithcover.jpg
mcdwithcover2.jpg

As for mods, well the throttle linkage is a must to replace, I fitted med springs to the rear, other than that I have a KCR lightweight alloy gear plate but haven't fitted it yet and will probably run the long travel kit for the front end eventually

They look sooo beefy, I can't wait to get mine. Just gotta get rid of my FG Baja now..
Monaroman, I was thinking about doing a blue and white scheme like the yamaha colors might look good. I should have it by the end of the month. We'll see

How many MCD's do you own?
If you have a used one I might be interested or if you know somebody that has one.

1 MCD only and it will only ever be one. Shells though... well sometimes one likes a change - I see an FG stadium body on mine like the RCnuts one when this body gets thrashed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks