Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brizz

Hi I bought my Baja and I’m having trouble with the throttle when it gets about 30 ta 40 yards away it acts like it’s out of range n the throttle has a delay in it. Once it’s close it runs fine but I’ve taken it a bit farther b4 this with no issues. This ever happen to anyone else? If so plz help.

something else to think about is, are you running in a specific spot when the range is affected?
if theres a radio/mobile/cell tower/mast nearby then they can create dead spots for rc and affect range,
underground electric cables can do the same,
had first hand experience of dead spots from some of the above, especially the delayed response and also remote killswitch triggering and sudden left or right steering with no input from myself,
worth checking if theres anything where you run affecting signal (y)

👆🏻 I’ve personally experienced the same effect, freaked me out at 1st. 2 different spots I run have them, repeatable results every time I hit those specific areas.
yeh same here bizzer, proper freaked me out :ROFLMAO:,
happened with 3 different rigs at the same field, one triggered the killswitch, another did a little wiggle left and right then stopped and the third just went to idle and wouldn't respond, not sure why the kill didnt trigger on the third one though,
same places on the field every time,

Add me to this list. EVERY RC I run, there is one spot on my road that gets weird next to a specific light pole. Everything from my 1/10 e- word rigs to the Raminator all act as if there is no signal on everything from Traxxas and Arrma Transmitters to the Futaba.

We all joke in the neighborhood not to say anything around that light pole as its bugged lmao.

My brother came over with his Infraction running speed runs and I told him to stay the heck away from that area or we would have a 80mph missile lol!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks