Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No RC'ing this year (busy), but.....
I live in MN and currently it's December 15, 2021. When you think of Minnesota, you'd expect cold, snow, and no RC's. It was 52 degrees (f), foggy as hell (down to 1/4 mi visibility because of the snow last week) and to top it off, there is a blizzard warning just to the NW of my location and I am in a Tornado Watch until 11PM

No RC'ing this year (busy), but.....
I live in MN and currently it's December 15, 2021. When you think of Minnesota, you'd expect cold, snow, and no RC's. It was 52 degrees (f), foggy as hell (down to 1/4 mi visibility because of the snow last week) and to top it off, there is a blizzard warning just to the NW of my location and I am in a Tornado Watch until 11PM
sucks to be you

fek that if it starts thunder storming in the middle of a bash (which it has) im not stopping. Play in the snow it’s a lot of fun.
I've done that during a severe thunderstorm warning last year. My pops and I could see it coming from the southwest and I wasn't leaving until the gas in the tank was done. Storm ended up being a firecracker compared to the news saying its a nuclear weapon but it had some cool lightning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks