Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do they even make different colors?
So the dissapointed girl on the other end can atleast be impressed by the color ?‍♂️??
Airplane air is some of the most filtered air you can breath. Not saying its no risk, but less than you'd think. I forget what the cfm filter rate on them is, but its really high.
Not just that but the air port. Maybe we are over reacting but it is what it is ?‍♂️

So the dissapointed girl on the other end can atleast be impressed by the color ?‍♂️??

Not just that but the air port. Maybe we are over reacting but it is what it is ?‍♂️
I can guarantee your safety. A legit US military CBRN mask. Brand new canister on mask and one in the bag unopened. Included drinking tube wuth 2 canteens. You could keep this sealed for a week without dying. For you, 5k. Hit me up. 20 rolls of tpee as a bonus.??20200315_144926.jpg

Hey Z you'd be amazed what people keep in their basements lol. Ps buy the mira NBC filters ?
Nothing wrong with being atleast somewhat prepared for doom. It wouldn't take much for people to slide back into more brutal times. Desperate people are dangerous. I personally hoard ammo. I figure that one item will greatly help me aquire every other need. Makes more sense than toilet paper anyways.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks