Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey now, I wasnt going there you perverts. I lost mine at 14. We had kids prego in jr high school. Good grief you guys all go to private schools?
I'm homeschooled so definitely not ? the 1 year I was in real school (well, I've been in real school earlier in life but that was way before I knew anything about feking) nobody was into me like that. And I had no social skills ?‍♂️? I m going into dual credit college next year or so, so I'mma try to get sum social skills lol

I'm homeschooled so definitely not ? the 1 year I was in real school (well, I've been in real school earlier in life but that was way before I knew anything about feking) nobody was into me like that. And I had no social skills ?‍♂️? I m going into dual credit college next year or so, so I'mma try to get sum social skills lol
Maybe find myself some hot guy ??

Never went to college, dated a few chicks that were in our local college. Partys were crazy. Actually met my wife through my sister in law when she was in college. Crazy days
May want to work on those skills.....and your drinking skills?

Never went to college, dated a few chicks that were in our local college. Partys were crazy. Actually met my wife through my sister in law when she was in college. Crazy days

May want to work on those skills.....and your drinking skills?
I'm not that bad when talking to people. I suck at keeping up a conversation and have no idea how to approach someone (not in a weird way "hey baby wanna fek" ??, like wanna be friends or summin)
? after the antisocial training you get here he'll have to be one sick ? to even understand the language

???
I understand most of it on here, if not Google usual helps out

Hmm, never had that problem I can strike up a conversation with about anyone. Wasnt very popular in school per say, but could gabb with everyone. Helps is you can find common ground. Many a times simple stuff like the weather or a favorite drink was good enough to get the door opened up.

understand most of it on here, if not Google usual helps out
Yes coz been schooled by all the old crusty perverts?????
This poor Lilly white boy you nab in some dark corner better have more than google translate on hand ????? after some of the seriously mentally ill ?? youv come out with here?????

Yes coz been schooled by all the old crusty perverts?????
This poor Lilly white boy you nab in some dark corner better have more than google translate on hand ????? after some of the seriously mentally ill ?? youv come out with here?????
Ho boy you don't even know ? I'm way more kinky then I've said here, so I don't get banned gunna keep my fantasies to meself, less you wanna here ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks