Possibly a new chapter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 67157
Me entering this thread ?
Were beating meat together...including, (electronically of course) but not limited to kangaroo testes with a hammer. @Z.hb71 was involved....he clearly got ummm "busy."
Yeah deer jerky is tha business too?
Only way Ill ever have any luck getting a deer is with one of my vehicles. However, Supposed to get a pick up Thursday so its definitely not out of the realm of my luck...smoke a deer with new car

Got a rough 6 point last monday. Rack was all busted up. Had just started to climb the ladder on my dads friends stand, and heard it. Shot it 10 feet away with my 300mag. He just kinda flopped over. Love me some venison. Been eating it all week now. Always too worried about messing it up to turn it I to jerky.

you've clearly never had home made jerky. keep paying $12-20 or so for 8 maybe 10oz if your lucky...for decent jerky.
Theres this jerky house place about 20min from my house, they sell every jerky you can imagine. From fish, alligator, roo, ostrich, possum. They get quite closer to $50.00 a lb for some of it. Heck some of the strips are like $5-7 each. Gets pricey real fast. I just wait for my uncle to make some up and go steal a few pounds from him.

People eat possum??? Yuck ? .
And skunk, woodchuck, snake, rats, people eat a lot of animals. Mu father Inlaw claims wood chuck tastes very good, if you get the glands cut out of them right away, I just cant bring myself to try one. But they are part of the squirrel family, and I love me some squirrel pot pie

And skunk, woodchuck, snake, rats, people eat a lot of animals. Mu father Inlaw claims wood chuck tastes very good, if you get the glands cut out of them right away, I just cant bring myself to try one. But they are part of the squirrel family, and I love me some squirrel pot pie
Fek all that, atleast a squirrel is cute. A possum looks like a big ass rat?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks