Possibly a new chapter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off work and had to post to this fine thread lol! With my job I have been super slammed. Will be through the holidays so have had almost no time for any RC fun. I will be back to working on, running, bashing and fixing with pics and such and more work to the Raminator after the first week of January. Still check in here multiple times a day. Truly enjoy this forum and this diverse group!

Just got off work and had to post to this fine thread lol! With my job I have been super slammed. Will be through the holidays so have had almost no time for any RC fun. I will be back to working on, running, bashing and fixing with pics and such and more work to the Raminator after the first week of January. Still check in here multiple times a day. Truly enjoy this forum and this diverse group!
poster all the time and cannot eat toast

The fat when dried comes rancid almost immediately. You want very very very little fat when making jerky
Totally agree! but when i make jerky those strips are the ones for me, the best tasting ones of the bunch with a brew n hand sitting back waiting for the rest to finish, then package up the rest! mmmmmmm.....

So far my doc says i’m healthy for an old fart, i don’t tell about my bad habits....LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks