Post Pictures Of Your Large Scale RC's Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres mine ,
fgst_baja_wheels.jpg

new_shocks6.jpg

new_shocks42.jpg

JASRX SWEET STADIUM TRUCK LIKE THE SHOCKS & BRAKES& BODY NICE JOB WHAT TIRES AND RIMS ARE THOSE DO THEY COME PRE MOUNTED OR DO YOU HAVE TO GLUE THEM TOGETHER .HOW DO THEY WORK COMPARED TO THE STADIUM TIRES. GOOD JOB TRUCKS SWEET don't SEE TO MANY WITH THE JETPRO PIPE I GOT MINE WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT FROM BIG BOYS TOYS AND HOBBIES .don't RUN MINE MUCH BUT ITS WAY FASTER THAN MY RTR BAJA 5BS .I SEE YOU HAVE TWO SPEED TO.SWEET TRUCK

JASRX SWEET STADIUM TRUCK LIKE THE SHOCKS & BRAKES& BODY NICE JOB WHAT TIRES AND RIMS ARE THOSE DO THEY COME PRE MOUNTED OR DO YOU HAVE TO GLUE THEM TOGETHER .HOW DO THEY WORK COMPARED TO THE STADIUM TIRES. GOOD JOB TRUCKS SWEET don't SEE TO MANY WITH THE JETPRO PIPE I GOT MINE WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT FROM BIG BOYS TOYS AND HOBBIES .don't RUN MINE MUCH BUT ITS WAY FASTER THAN MY RTR BAJA 5BS .I SEE YOU HAVE TWO SPEED TO.SWEET TRUCK
thanks ,
the wheels are FG baja`s and the came premounted [ u can buy the parts and glue them your self but i hate gluing tyres] .i have tones of traction with the tyres on , it will even wheelie in 2nd gear :) . the jetpro stadium pipe is great even tho its a mid/top end pipe i still get a killer take off .

Awesome collection BTB.

The pic in front of the cherry on a spoon is the best pic I have seen in a while. Being an ignorant Aussie...what is the big cherry signify?

This would be a good idea for a picture theme....take pics of your large scale in front of monuments etc. I know in Australia we have the "Big Banana", the "Big Pineapple", "Big Potato", "Big Merino"
.......and some really, really big sheila's as well!:scared:

I think we might be on an interesting thing here!!

Again, great pics BTB.

hey bigtoys that sounds a great idea now youv got me thinking where i could make good photo of babys fs mt fg mt will post when i found the right place maybe the fs on the chima flag and the fg on top of the german flag some thying like that i don't know will post when ive got them done

any one els with fotos like that bigtoys is on to some thing good should do a comp on it

Nice collection BTB hope you do bash them regularly.

Oh ya!

The pic in front of the cherry on a spoon is the best pic I have seen in a while. Being an ignorant Aussie...what is the big cherry signify?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_Sculpture_Garden
Mainly its artsy fartsy stuff by the MN art museum. It has also been known for the chance to falander and say you've done it on the spoon! You can usually see it on prime time football when the Vikings play Monday nights.
The hardest part of getting good pictures in front of stuff is the looks and wispering the (crazy) people do when you take them. (lol)

Small update on cars and things on cars. Marder is done for now. Blue Leopard with flames is done. Red Leopard needs a wing and I will be polishing the top cover. The Baja still needs the 2 speed and DDM Dominator pipe installed. Also, I still have to install the aluminum radio tray and setup the hydraulic breaks. I hope to spend some time with it this weekend. Next time I post I will get some pics of all the cars with covers on and off together with a bit more detail on each.

Great pictures everyone! KEEP POSTING! :)

Pictures removed because it went down...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks