post your mcd pics here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this works--Nate

RC%20Pictures%2Ftop%20monster.JPG

RC%20Pictures%2Fside%20monster.JPG

MCD Race Runner...

The sale of my Losi 8ight & all my nitro gear left me with some spare cash and a hole in my RC world, so I decided to put together an MCD Race Runner to complement my MCD Proline WRC. Hope you like it, now just have to find time to use it.....

Spec as follows 2 MPX Rhino steering servo's, Hitec 5745MG throttle brake servo, CY26cc (its ok for now) engine, outerwearers pre filter, Jetpro pipe with Nomadio receiver.
DSC01384.jpg
DSC01385.jpg
DSC01383.jpg

New Toy

Hey guys check out my new toy.
Purchased from largescalerc with oneill ported 30.5

Attachments

• DSC00937.jpg
    DSC00937.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC00938.jpg
    DSC00938.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC00939.jpg
    DSC00939.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 77
:no: SHHH! don't want anybody to know I've abused an FG monster....:lol:

to late the fg gods will strike you down and banish you from the world of 1/5 hey swat i got the mcd all worked out , now its a blackline with a working open diff in the rear ,troy sent me everything for the rear end replaced it all with new stuff.i have a new body coming from zeilke also , wait till you see this body its going to be bad ass.:2guns: :2guns:

to late the fg gods will strike you down and banish you from the world of 1/5 hey swat i got the mcd all worked out , now its a blackline with a working open diff in the rear ,troy sent me everything for the rear end replaced it all with new stuff.i have a new body coming from zeilke also , wait till you see this body its going to be bad ass.:2guns: :2guns:

Cant wait to c it!

MCD Pictures

Here are a few pictures of my MCD beast from largescalerc.com. It has a
30.5 CY engine a JetPro pipe and a few hop-ups from KING COBRA RACING I have not had a chance to finish the body yet.
I want to Thank the guy's at largescalerc.com they are really great there.

Attachments

• mcdpics021kc1.jpg
    mcdpics021kc1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 138
  • mcdpics019sp7.jpg
    mcdpics019sp7.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 117
  • mcdpics015ea9.jpg
    mcdpics015ea9.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 83
  • mcdpics018vn5.jpg
    mcdpics018vn5.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 125
  • mcdpics022gs8.jpg
    mcdpics022gs8.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 90
Here are a few pictures of my MCD beast from largescalerc.com. It has a
30.5 CY engine a JetPro pipe and a few hop-ups from KING COBRA RACING I have not had a chance to finish the body yet.
I want to Thank the guy's at largescalerc.com they are really great there.

look good like the red and crome .

Thanks guy's!! I wish I could do like BEAST30.5 and get the pro's to paint the body but i am not so probably just paint it like the factory one that is easy and i think it looks good with the stock wheels i am not going to spend all the money on all the alloy stuff on this one. that is where i went wrong with my .21 TMaxx!! when i did that every time i crashed it i broke something but it sure looked nice and still is pretty nice the body is a little ruff now LoL!!

trust me hurricane if the body was not free the pros would not painting it.still waiting on it .to bad you don't live closer buddy it would nice to have more MCDS to run with.bryan

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks