post your mcd pics here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am currently gonna sell my 1/5th as i just can't afford it atm i hate to do it..but when i come back i will be getting mcd only and i'll prolly get the buggy,rally,baja...if my funds are good

mcd

Here are a few pictures of my MCD beast from largescalerc.com. It has a
30.5 CY engine a JetPro pipe and a few hop-ups from KING COBRA RACING I have not had a chance to finish the body yet.
I want to Thank the guy's at largescalerc.com they are really great there.

hows your mcd holding up? i have mine but i havnt had time to put all the ods and ends together, what cobra parts do you recomend. and yae scott and troy are great at largescalerc:clown:

Mine is doing great have not had the time to run it much as with a new boat I built but I do plan on making time soon
as for the cobra parts I have the gear plate I think that is a good idea to keep the gears meshing true with out any flex after I put it on it free wheels nice and smooth now, I got the servo plate and tank mounts to help stiffing the chaise up a little I need to order the MCD steering support that are alloy to finsh that part and the tank mounts I had to bend one a little and work with to get to fit I think they were made for the early MCD that had a different rollbar. I got the layshaft as well but there again I believe that was for the earlier MCD so I did not install it but I have it if I need it lol!! and the only other thing I can think of that I got from cobra was the front and rear wish bone support. well I hope that helped you and good luck with the truck you will love it ;) keep us posted on it.

Hurricain

Looking for info on the MCD:2guns: stadium truck. I have googled and still only find a few sites that even deal with them. Any help would be great.
Later
Mike

Do you have to run the MT with the steering limiters on the swivel hubs? They seem to limit the steering to only a few degrees each way?

trust me you don't want to remove them or your tries will smack the frame , you can make all the end point adjustments you want it will still hit.plus the vehicle becomes very unstable and more prone to flipping.

from the boro

Yes you did. Sorry didnt recognise the name there. How you doing cool we have freinds who live in Bolton will let you know next time I am up. I generaly bash in the fields around us or in the reservoir as it is very low normally great sand dunes to muck around in and flat beds for miles!

Good to meet up with a fellow northerner are there any more of us???

R.C.Demon

hi sickboy here :yuk:

im from the boro but live in holland now (den haag)got me 2 fgs

1 fgmt full metal jacket:2guns:

1 fg baja buggy standerd:blush:

check my posts:)

but im pulling my hair out atm :helpsmilie:
i want i neeeeed the mcd baja but theres not to many dealers in holland only 1 and cant find 1 on that site also a bit low on cash side so i think ill rob a bank or2 let you know:clown:

Last edited:
Here's my MCD Monster. Paint job is a bit boring, I thought that giant sheet of stickers would cover the body more but theres just so much surface area to cover:)

mcdmt.jpg

Havn't been able to give it thorough workout yet due to ongoing radio problems so I'm going to start afresh with a different radio.
I can tell you it is a lot faster than I thought it would be (stock cy29) and almost unstoppable in terrain that would beach many a 2wd buggy/truck.:2guns:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks