post your mcd pics here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAN - have you any idea of how many money you have spend on this wonder

Yes, and it is a lot! I bought the truck used from a member here, and it came stock, except for the front brush/bull bar combo circled in the pic below. Got it for a very good price.

The truck had a CY 30.5 cc stroker, Jetpro pipe and Spektrum 2.4 Radio, so it was well optioned from the start.

This pic is from when I had the truck stripped down for cleaning before I reassenbled it with the alloy parts.

MCDMT2a.JPG

Last edited:
My Baja 1000 EVO 2 Com.

Hi,

this is my new MCD Baja 1000

Attachments

• IMG_1803 640 9.jpg
    IMG_1803 640 9.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1805 640 11 ..jpg
    IMG_1805 640 11 ..jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1807 640 13 ..jpg
    IMG_1807 640 13 ..jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1808 640 14 ..jpg
    IMG_1808 640 14 ..jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1813 640 19 ..jpg
    IMG_1813 640 19 ..jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 55
Thanks a lot!

I'm afraid my English is a bit rusty.

the left Car is a FG/Competition Wheelbase 535 mm Body Mercedes-Benz C291 Racing Car introduced for the 1991 World Sportscar Championship. The right Car is a FG Marder with Kamitiro 4x4 kit and a Weelbase of 535 mm with MCD Body.

bye,

Oliver

Hi
Yes these ar my cars. I am also the manufactor of these exhausts. I am the R from R N Tuning. Whe specialy developd this exhaust for MCD Europe.
Whe tested the exhaust for over 40 hrs and now problem with the body.
you can find more info on www.rntuning.nl or www.mcdeurope.de
This exhaust is not a cheap one but it gives you loads of torque and HP and are all hand mayd. At this moment we are producing the first batch of pipes as soon they are ready i will put a video on you Tube.

bloody hell

nice nice and nice but bloody hell man i hope you got your house well secuered thats got to be about 7 to 8ooo worth or rc plesure they look prity new to me have they just come in:cool2:

the truck's

the monster truck is one year old. the evoII igot it in feb 07.and the baja evoIII i just got it march 10 . i had the fg four 2 years i think.i have a fg monster hummer thats in parts long story .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks