Pulled the trigger !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Had funds set aside for the t.m.r. motor pipe for the raminator , said to hell with that sold a Traxxas slash and pre ordered the new Arrma FELONY , it's got some good upgrades on it gunna give it alot of street and tennis court action , I'll be putting the stock motor back in the big beast , well that's the war inside my head , get out there and enjoy this great hobby ,,,,,, I will

Had funds set aside for the t.m.r. motor pipe for the raminator , said to hell with that sold a Traxxas slash and pre ordered the new Arrma FELONY , it's got some good upgrades on it gunna give it alot of street and tennis court action , I'll be putting the stock motor back in the big beast , well that's the war inside my head , get out there and enjoy this great hobby ,,,,,, I will
That's the spirit,post pics when you get it.

Ya ,,,, one look and any muscle car RC guy is gunna be interested , I've really investigated this thing , they upgraded the receiver for better long distances , stablizer for the rear driveshaft , I know about the tire issue , but burnouts are cool , specially with real smoke , I read that there is a spark kit that will work with the finned rear chassis yeeeeehaaaaa !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks