Question about running W668 carb.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chillin4life187

Just had a question maybe someone with more experience can help me out with. I have an OBR34cc full mod motor with a 1107 carb. However, the carb gas been giving me problems so I no longer use it.
I do have a W668 that is in perfect condition and runs no problem on my other motors. Can I swap the W668 and run it successfully? Will it flow enough fuel? Anyone ever tried it?
Thanks

Update about 1107. Sorry I should have mentioned. Somehow carb got smashed, dropped, etc. ( don't ask) So carb choke doesn't work or turn at all and part of the throttle shaft doesn't turn and is stuck. The higb speed needle, the part you turn is sorta bent. Its pretty much junk unless I replace some of the parts.
Update about 1107. Sorry I should have mentioned. Somehow carb got smashed, dropped, etc. ( don't ask) So carb choke doesn't work or turn at all and part of the throttle shaft doesn't turn and is stuck. The higb speed needle, the part you turn is sorta bent. And it has some air leaks someplace. Its pretty much junk unless I replace some of the parts.

Totally agree. I have Redcat MT with 32 motor, I took my 1107 off to rebuild it & put on a 668 in the interim, had bogging down issues could never get to run like it did with 1107 carb, reinstalled after rebuild... ran great no more bogging down issues much easier to tune.
That was more along the lines of the answrt i was looking for bur thank you to those that chimed in. Will order new 1107 this weekend.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks