Question regarding servo linkage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to ask if you guys wouldnb't mind telling me what the different parts of the linkage are actually called?The linkages I have seen other than the servo horn/arm are the actual wire that is formed in whatever way it is needed but what are the small stops with the grub screw called and the small pieces of tubing that seem to function as a bump stop or bushing?

The set screws in the lower a arms are your travel stops. As far as the steering goes. You have your rack that is what the servo linkage hooks to. Then you have the tie rods that go from the rack to the knuckles.

The throttle/ brake linkage is as follows. One side of the servo horn goes to throttle pivot , pivot to carb. Other side goes to the brakes. The tubing is to have bit of gibe to the brakes. The adjusters allow you to set brake bias, or timing, from front to back.

Um, well. Linkage for the most part. You have your servo horn. Then wire linkage. Then some tubing, a few adjustment collars, a pivot. If you look in the back of your manual at the parts break down, they have a list of what they call everything at the factory.

Do any of you guys know where those can be purchased separately?I found them online but they are the same as the ones that came in the DBXL I would like to find some with maybe some ridges on them to make them easier to grip.I have a Jetpro exhaust on my DBXL and it makes working on that part of the car a nightmare and my luck I lost one today while trying to grab it with my pudgy fingers.The grub screw I mean.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks