Quick video to pass the time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy1976

This is of my Traxxas Jato. Video quality is not the best and my girl could not keep up with the truck but you can def. get a feel of how quick it is. She did a good job for her first time. First here is a picture with the new tires on before the outing.
100_1479.jpg

Here is the video. I know it is not large scale but something just to pass some time.
http://media.putfile.com/Movie-0002-75

I sold both my Jato 3.3s to get my Baja I had them all tricked out.One was my parking lot queen and the other went everywhere.The 3.3 for the lot was stupid fast I had to add a little weight to the front for top speed runs.That thing would hit seacond and flip strait over.I had alot of fun with those.
I smoked alot of onroad guys with my Jatos.

As soon as you get your Baja you will saying what Jato??Oh ya I got to list that for sale lol...

That thing is so fast a wheelie wasnt good enough. It goes up on one. Man If that thing was five times bigger and gas powered I would be all over it.

That thing is so fast a wheelie wasnt good enough. It goes up on one. Man If that thing was five times bigger and gas powered I would be all over it.

Yeah it def. requires good throttle control. LOL That video was done specifically to show the power with a good tune. I was running around 240 degrees in that video at the plug. :2guns:

Watching that reminds me of my old Schumacher 21 EXT 3e! Do you guys remember those? 1/10 truck, yellow STEEL chassis, 21 thunder tiger and a 3 speed.

I think your Jato would whip me though, I can't control the damn thing!! It's not very fast upside down. he he

Trip..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks