Race runner to Stadium Transformer....MA1N5T style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are Philippine army soldiers, where did you get that photo?

Yes those are PSGs....Philippines Presidential Security group, Elite soldiers to protect the president. You can tell by the American M16s.... :D ... I got the image researching some urban fatigue patterns on google of course.....It was from a military forum.

Lara Croft is just a shadow on the bonnet....She's the invisible guardian angel to lead the truck to sex, action and adventure.

:balloon:

Yes those are PSGs....Philippines Presidential Security group, Elite soldiers to protect the president. You can tell by the American M16s.... :D ... I got the image researching some urban fatigue patterns on google of course.....It was from a military forum.

Lara Croft is just a shadow on the bonnet....She's the invisible guardian angel to lead the truck to sex, action and adventure.

:balloon:

the reason i ask is i was thinking if you are from the philippines, are you?

I am from the land of Manny Pacquiao....The devastator of Ricky Hatton. :chinese: :gun_bandana:

yes kabayan im from pinas too, imagine i was wearing the team paquiao jacket the next day when ricky hatton was knocked out cold by manny, the brits were looking at me like they want to knock me out too :2guns::laugh:

yes kabayan im from pinas too, imagine i was wearing the team paquiao jacket the next day when ricky hatton was knocked out cold by manny, the brits were looking at me like they want to knock me out too :2guns::laugh:

That's funny:D

I got the first NIKE T-shirt to come out then I got the black and white jumper from MOJO laboratories prior to Ricky hatton fight...I also got pride wear mini gloves....I only wear them on fight day/night.

I was going to paint 3 stars and a sun on this truck as an emblem....but being too nationalistic won't help with my brand man....I gotta be more mainstream....

This is one of my products, soon be released, MA1N5T Flexwares.

This is the MA1N5T MCD X-B0N3 bumper.....6mm thick black or white High density polyethylene (HDPE)

xbone1copy.jpg

Cheers for the compliments fellas.

Thank Fellas....The video editing program is COREL video editing studio.

I have a smartech traveller, I was wondering if that was the same front end, under body screw pattern as the FG trucks.....If anyone can confirm this, then I can make these bumpers to suit any type of trucks.

We just had a bash meet this weekend.....I will be making a video of traveller vs HPI Baja vz MCD vs Savage 1/5 vs Savage X vs Savage 25.

Finally got some video footage together...

A little disappointed of the planetary gears in the diffs....all eight straight cut gears are busted, one was fully split in half, the out drives held up with minimal damage.

enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXeWa0EN9iM[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXeWa0EN9iM

The MCD is already for some fun once again, installed new 2008 diffs.

New set of proline excavators tires on desperado bead lock rims.

It sits much closer to the body than the FG ST which makes it look much more to scale....also a lot more rubber and cushioning hopefully not to stress the drivetrain as much....Being a bit on the heavy side.

desperadosux.jpg

desperadoclose.jpg

desperadoscloser.jpg

I had a small amount of time, to test out the new set of 2008 differential gears today,

The excavators on desperado wheels sits narrower so I rolled once....and I ripped my beautifully
painted shell, I will no longer put a body on it while running it, thin lexan will not stand the weight
of this vehicle.

so....I went home and designed a roll cage.....This cage should go around and make the stock cage almost
as part of the whole structure, I'm hoping to be still able to fit my body over it for display purposes as well.

But it should be cool enough to run with it bare with bars showing...UNLIKE the stock.

rippedbody.jpg

mcdrearbracket.jpg

mcdfrontbracket.jpg

mcdcage.jpg

That is the purpose Pipe.....

MCD body shell are expensive and they still rip.....so this is my solution.

Remember....If it doesn't flex....then it will get bent.

mcdcagetop.jpg

mcdcagerear.jpg

mcdcageleft.jpg

mcdcageright.jpg

mcdcagefront.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks