Racerunner Ripoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
help

Is that FS racing gear that bad ?? It would be nice to get to the bottom of this.
Someone knows and experienced one of the buggies from that company.

Lets do it before too many guys get soaked.

They are tempting.
cheers...

if you check he mfg site, they have videos of the different models. the monster truck is scary, you should see the back wheel folding and wobbling on corners LOL

that said, the buggy looks impressive in the vids. the driver nosed it in off jumps many times and kept driving. I was cringing at the hits but it kept taking it...

fs racingart is the company website's name

I wouldn't take auctioncity's word, but if they do fit all the better.

I think whizzy is after the orig mfg's part number for the gear cover - MCD does not make a gear cover, all us MCD owners really want one as rocks get in there and chew them up. MCD has plastic gears, you can fit steel gears to stop them melting or cut holes and vent the cover with mesh to stop the rocks but either way it'd be good if you could get us that gear cover part number or don't they come with a manual?

hello

do they last or is it a cheap chinese toy good for kids??
what are the weak points on them ??
Can we get the parts for them ??

Any info is good guys.

cheers

the only thing i want to buy for it is the mcd top plate..wingmounts and kn filter and x can

Mate stay away from that filter for offroad use - they are really bad. Go for a foam filter - a few people have toasted an engine with the K&N when used with fine dirt found offroad. You'd think beng a K&N it'd be good but its not

Get a TGN 2 stage foam filter and an outerwares cover for it. K&N makes decent auto stuff but trust the guy's that do RC stuff. Don't forget to use quality filter oil as well, the K&N stuff is on the thin side.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks