Random ? for you guys....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDizzle

Isaiah 41:10
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Ok...I am working on a project and can not divulge too much info at this moment for many reasons. However I want you guys input for an RC/brap air filter what style do you prefer in look. This has NOTHING to do with what the material the filter is or how it filters at this time...bear with me on this....but which style you guys like better or prefer?

20211117_110512.jpg
A pleated style like this with the mesh in it.

Or

20211117_110541.jpg
Or pleated inside with a honeycomb outside like this?

Open to discussion and thoughts.

Again lets not read into this too far...just seeking some preference and thoughts on layout.

Thanks!

I prefer the look of the K&N style rather than pleated with outer cage.
But it's the core of the filter that will give it its strength as it starts to fill the pores and have more restriction.

A proper dual or triple stage filter with an outerwears. Weird question. Filter cosmetics are pointless. They either work or they don’t…

A proper dual or triple stage filter with an outerwears. Weird question. Filter cosmetics are pointless. They either work or they don’t…
Thanks Mick for the great point. Fully aware of what you are saying here. There is much more to come. Just getting an idea for design "look" at this time with proper filtering 100% in mind. No questions asked there that is top of mind.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks