RC Caravaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Just put together my Caravan, took a couple of hours this afternoon. :)
:clown:
What do you think so far.

Still needs painting and a few tweaks. :)

Last edited:
Cool :cool2: No doubt Voo will be next! Will look forward to the videos :clown: I bet it gets trashed in less time than it took to make :clown::clown:

Still needs paintin atom,
Thinkin of make it into a mobile tow along tool box for when we go out of the way plus voo usually needs more tools than a snap-on vehicle carries for his break-downs. :clown::clown:

i'm guna use an old steerin arm with one ball joint, and nuts and washers on the other side to mount to the van ;) mount the ball joint to the rear of the chassis so i've got up, down, left and right movement ;)

i'm guna use an old steerin arm with one ball joint, and nuts and washers on the other side to mount to the van ;) mount the ball joint to the rear of the chassis so i've got up, down, left and right movement ;)

Bit technical for me. Im going for the same principal of up down left right but with a simplified fixing...........cable ties :clown::clown::clown::clown:

If can make out pic 2 i've used an old gate hinge and the end has a screw hole which will go over a bolt i've put on the back end of the chassis behind the diff. :)
I have a Saus/bacon and egg with red sauce every over thursday from a burger van outside work, hope yours can compete with greasy steves. :clown::clown:

He knows it only a bit of banter, or i hope he does. :blush:

Anyway voo you keep goin on about the welsh :nono: , i'll pop down tomoz if your in, early afternoon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks