RC Caravaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started to paint, taken a while to set though in this weather.

Awning :cool2: , em now thats an idea, saying that are we bashing or havin a over nighter, mines only a 2 berth so fight it out between yourselves who has the other bunk. :clown::clown::clown:

had a couple of hours spare today and built my caravan so thats me and jacko got our sleepin arangements sorted :clown::clown::clown::clown:

DSC00898.jpg
DSC00897.jpg
DSC00896.jpg

got to get some cheap used and abused offroad wheels then give it a sand and paint then i'm done hope you like :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Last edited:
Jacko came down to ours today to gloat on his caravan( By self admission I am jelouse) No, really I havnt seen my wife(Jacko,Vera,Jack....whatever) since before Chrimbo so when he knocked on the door I was (believe it or not) made up to see the six foot four bastard!(who trashed my bike!...well it was his at the time) Anyway,Ian came down to drink my tea and use my TRASHED workshop(anything for a friend......Welsh friend, if you can have one of those?????) Right,I think Jacko bought an M3 bolt down to male a tow hitch,so what we done was flatten one side (to make a base for the drill bit) AND THEN PUT A 1.5MM BIT THROUGH IT......TA,RAAAAAAAA......INSTANT TOW HOOK.
J.
P.S....Ian....i'm gonna make a portible Kebab house!.....on a Leopard!!!:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:
J.

Last edited:
Blimey charlieboy that looks heavy, mine is made out of the back of my old wardrobes (loads left if anyone whats some). looks a proper job though.

like your hitch :cool2: , i was thinkin of that too, might change to it.

Blimey charlieboy that looks heavy, mine is made out of the back of my old wardrobes (loads left if anyone whats some). looks a proper job though.

it's only thin mdf mate so not that heavy :clown: prob get trashed on it's first run out mate so built it tough :clown::clown:

Are you turning into some sort of tart??? No insults???? Hmmm, I do worry.
j

I thought you would know better than to call me a tart there voo. :nono:

They don't call me "lights out hulley" for nothing you know. :clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks