RC wrenching.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah heavy diesel you screwed having everything from 1/4" drive up to 3/4 or 1" drive depending on who you work for. I stopped at 3/4" drive. Made them get the inch drive stuff. Plus specialty tools, and all the normal farmer wrenches, pliers and whatnot just bigger than normal.

Good God, Shelby...... she could suck the chrome off a hitch ball through a coffee straw and put where she wanted. Feked like a champion, but was as nutty as a peanut factory. Like built a shrine to me and tried dating my brother so she could still be around me bat shite crazy. Took forever to get away from her. Couldnt even take another chick out on a date for months after I cut her off. She would be there. Just waiting for the right moment to fek everything up. Then there was Ashley, and Cortney, and Brianna...... highschool and there after were a lot of bar choices. Then I met my now wife. Shes kill you in your sleep crazy, but normal enough i can live with it ?. They are all nuts, just pick your level of roasted and live with it ?

And why did you let this one slip by? Fek, I love my wife to death. But she don't cook, (nothing you'd really want to eat for the most part) and she hates cleaning. Hell I still have to do my own laundry. Go get that female dog knocked up and locked down!
Big Red Flag!!
I think you know what I mean,all them qualities... Hmm?
Must be a carpet..... mmmmmmm ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks