RC wrenching.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21bangbang

Has a well-known member
Build Thread Contributor
Thought id make a thread on everyones rc wrenching goodies. Been on a tiny toolbox kick recently, and just picked up a 3rd. The first 2 are Matco brand 3 drawer mini boxes.20200803_074636.jpg
Now I just picked up a sweet stool/box to round out the collection. I cheated on the Matco man and went Mac, but I had to have it.20200910_084802.jpg3 drawers, a stool, and front and back tray sgorage to put your bits in. I fekking love this thing.????

I have avoided buying a tool box for my whole 5 years of rc ✌???
Well, you give me that baja and 100 dollars and ill hook you up with one of mine.?
I have a black mini snap on top and bottom, I'll get pics when I get home.
Id love it if Matco made a top for mine. Never seen one though. Speaking of Matco, I picked up a Silver Eagle 64 piece 3/8 and 1/4 drive set and I have to say its really nice. The name brand set is around $800. I got this one for 240. Same lifetime guarantee, and the ratchets are fine tooth just like the good ones.15997562355008514005798184101074.jpg
Well worth the money if anyone needs a little setup.?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks