Rcbodz Scammed Me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterblaster

I paid rcbodz 180.00 for 2 painted bodies over 3 months ago and still have not received anything from him. After 20-30 emails and 3 months and only 2 responses from him I contacted paypal for help and they say sorry its been to long your sol. I decided to google rcbodz for more info on him and what i found was shocking.

Last edited:
I paid Doug Summers at rcbodz 180.00 for 2 painted bodies over 3 months ago and still have not received anything from him. After 20-30 emails and 3 months and only 2 responses from him I contacted paypal for help and they say sorry its been to long your sol. I decided to google rcbodz for more info on him and what i found was shocking, theres dozans of guys like me with the same story all claiming he ripped them off even friends of his! If you need paint stay away from him or you'll suffer the same fate.

You pay by credit card through paypal? If so you can also try your credit card company for fraud help.

Is this them? http://www.rcbodz.com/

Last edited:
He is in perry Oklahoma, and nothing can be done at all. My PP account is bank funded plus its been longer than 90 days.

Last edited:
hi mucker well i would try to make his life harder get in touch with ebay let them know to because he sells via them and ebay don't like people like this on there web site its bad pr for them i know this as i had the same matter with oversize .com and allot of other people to had the same and they were getting unindated with bad mail from ebay clients about oversize and now you don't see them on there web any more also the info that you found on him via google send it to any one and every one in the rc world black list this fuxxer but don't give up what ever you do good luck

hi mucker well i would try to make his life harder get in touch with ebay let them know to because he sells via them and ebay don't like people like this on there web site its bad pr for them i know this as i had the same matter with oversize .com and allot of other people to had the same and they were getting unindated with bad mail from ebay clients about oversize and now you don't see them on there web any more also the info that you found on him via google send it to any one and every one in the rc world black list this fuxxer but don't give up what ever you do good luck
everyone says this same thing tell ebay tell ebay...they don't care about my problems. He is still ignoring me.

Last edited:
before you purcahse from someone off ebay look at their feedback ...this guy has a 97 % with 10 neg in the last 12 months..... he had 9 negitves when you bought the body from him

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...iid=330289940219&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us

Also when you pay for something on ebay link a CC to your paypal accoount and pay with a CC that way you have double fraud coverage in cases like this,

After 1 month if you don't have a item ....you have to file a claim with paypal...I think they only give you up to 45 days after the purchase/payment date

Sorry to hear about your loss.....Live and learn....sometimes the lessons we learn cost us $$$

Last edited:
before you purcahse from someone off ebay look at their feedback ...this guy has a 97 % with 10 neg in the last 12 months..... he had 9 negitves when you bought the body from him

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...iid=330289940219&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us

Also when you pay for something on ebay link a CC to your paypal accoount and pay with a CC that way you have double fraud coverage in cases like this,

After 1 month if you don't have a item ....you have to file a claim with paypal...I think they only give you up to 45 days after the purchase/payment date

I lost 180.00

Last edited:
contact your bank, paypal may not be able/willing to help you, but your bank should be. considering he is stateside, his actions are punishable by law. contact your local FBI office, and ask for the Internet Crimes Division. Thats what these agents are paid to do, investigate, arrest and prosecute internet crimes. get all relavent info together before you contact them.

I hate to say, but Internet Frauds aren't a concern until it hits about 10 grand. I got ripped off on rcu for a $1000 heli and still have all the info and conversations. I had people helping. you will end up having to travel to his city and filing a small claim. it's insane. you can try, and I wish you the best, but I have had zero luck trying the legit way more than once. I got a pre paid mastercard now just for the security of buying online for protection, but also so it never has any more on it than I need to purchase... and trades are out for me forever now unless it's local. Too many crooks.... and to think years back I have sent scale helis before payment so the person can inspect them lol

I got a feeling this piece of crap is gonna have some bad luck on ebay ..............................................................:2guns:

I'm really surprised he is doing such things, he has been in the bussiness for a long time and I've allways admired his job. that's sad.:no:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks