RCMax chassis swap and build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get ur goo hot..:p...i use mug of hot water.....clean area ur gonna goo....pre cut roughly the bits of scrim tape ur gonna need...i do 2-3 layers of tape depending on the area being covered?....smear on the goo....push tape into goo...then add 2nd layer....u may need a bit more goo for 3rd layer..?..imo u need to do all corners/straight angles ect.....bigger flat areas not so important .so 1 layer maybe?.....
u can see in my pics the areas i did ?...plus theres goo pics in my 5b thread?
actually all my threads got goo pics in em ?as i do every body/shell i got?

get ur goo hot..:p...i use mug of hot water.....clean area ur gonna goo....pre cut roughly the bits of scrim tape ur gonna need...i do 2-3 layers of tape depending on the area being covered?....smear on the goo....push tape into goo...then add 2nd layer....u may need a bit more goo for 3rd layer..?..imo u need to do all corners/straight angles ect.....bigger flat areas not so important .so 1 layer maybe?.....
u can see in my pics the areas i did ?...plus theres goo pics in my 5b thread?
actually all my threads got goo pics in em ?as i do every body/shell i got?
Gotta love sum hot goo ? ??

I have been searching around for a new rig ,been looking at those Losi 5t's ,I did see one in person at my LHS
while I was getting nitro fuel!
If things work out for me these next few weeks ,I might can snatch it up ,but I might see what can be built first
instead ,I see only a handful of parts these days that are actually used on a new one ,could bypass the cost of that ,
an go directly to the hop-parts first to build one!
Just buy the 2.0. it doesn't want for anything but a better servo eventually and a tuned pipe. Even the stock engine is great.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks