RCMax chassis swap and build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swimming pool aluminum plate that I make my RC parts out of ,you can see the first start of corrosion ,that is the bottom
side that was in contact with granite gravel ,there was those ground electrodes installed ,but they finally rotted away!

Here ,you can see the pitting!

Here is the after a little polishing!

That looks like cell phone text ,I hate cell phones ,my old boss issued me one at work ,I threw it in the truck tool box!
The others got barried in a trench ,an I left one on the front seat of the work truck one morning as I went in the store
to get my breakfast burrito's ,an a street bum stoled it!.... :giggle:

Swimming pool aluminum plate that I make my RC parts out of ,you can see the first start of corrosion ,that is the bottom
side that was in contact with granite gravel ,there was those ground electrodes installed ,but they finally rotted away!

Its definitely the water that does it. But its the ethanol that pulls the water in. Thus making ethanol the cause. Im guessing its very similar to methanol race cars. They have to completely purge the system after races so it doesn't draw in moisture.
"Yes, yes please do share your secret with us"
Fek I'm good ?
Ahh, you win the internet for the day.

is this in the correct thread ??
⏫ This?
I'm really good at figuring them out but your the first I've ever skipped bothering.
I don't even try,cause it's probaly going to be some drunkun slant on,REAL Words..
It's some alien foreign language or some drunk fool slurring their acronyms....???
??jus the 1st letters of each word..?.nothing more....nothing less?
but always starting with either "yes yes."...or "no no"....?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks