RCX 2007 Show Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark said he doesn't want to sell that particular one, but he will be making some more just like that for sale. RTR with the hop-ups already in place.

So, here is a CF question, i have a composite guy, who if i make a mold, he will make some CF bodys for me.
So, are they really super strong? And is it try when they break, they really break? i might have him make me a Race Runner body, as it is easiest to mold to start. Just wondering if its worth it.

So, here is a CF question, i have a composite guy, who if i make a mold, he will make some CF bodys for me.
So, are they really super strong? And is it try when they break, they really break? i might have him make me a Race Runner body, as it is easiest to mold to start. Just wondering if its worth it.

It also depends on the process and materials that you use to actually make the part.

usabaja5

thats a shame mate ;-[ what sort of price would he charge for one just like it? if it was too much i couldn't afford it as i live in the u.k and would have to pay shipping which in reality would be a major factor?

The billet Bajas will probably be selling in the $1800-2500 range, depending on what goes on them. But at least its ready to run.

Look for a few going on E-bay in the next month or so. They will be for US sale only though.

Maybe one of your dealers over there can make you one?

whats the price on that baja ;-]

I believe I have a buyer for that one, so I am holding it.

This one we went WAY farther than normal so the price would be well over $3000 for me to do it again. Maybe over $4000 just beacause its all the little things that take extra time.

I expect Rob to have some pretty killer stuff as far as RTR Baja's soon. Watch ebay....

Mark Hull

man that body was sweet i wish they had one ofr the baja made of lexan. CF too expensive for poor people like me. so the baja 1000 body wont fit the baja? an i was going to buy that one too with a baja 5b.

The lexan mold of the Trophy Truck body will be done in less than 2 weeks. Then we can start talking to the vacuum form house to see how long and how expensive it will be to make bodies.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks