Real or fake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy says he got everything to convert it into monster truck. Hmmm still doubt about it haha

Attachments

• received_309242077019901.jpeg
    received_309242077019901.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 12
  • received_429876851304788.jpeg
    received_429876851304788.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 12
I need more pictures..
I haven't seen all the FG vehicles in the new FF line yet. It could be fg though as their trying to lower prices and distance themselves from some older vehicles,so new designs for FF line.
It looks more like a smartech or similar version.
Other makers have been making older fg parts and vehicles, I don't know if patent expired or what but I've seen several "New" old parts.
Mad Max is selling repo copies of aluminum fg parts and rovan made the BMS monster truck copy vehicles that were pulled.
Laughterbacher also makes fg parts, they contacted me about buying a new comp/Evo chassis.

I'm partial to the baja bug because the Tamiya Sand Scorcher was my first rc. So I put on my google fu black belt and went searching. From what I can tell it is a FG Marder Buggy with an ABS undertray and beetle body.
https://www.actionmodelcentre.com/proddetail.asp?prod=FGM-06001-23

About the sixth one down, listed as Marder Beetle. Only shows the undertray, no body.
http://www.fmpracing.nl/fmpracing/nieuws/pmt/verslag.html

That rig looks minty fresh. What's the sell price?

I don't know yet for the price the guy who's selling it want me to make him an offer. Never ran, always shelf and he got everything needed to make it a monster truck conversion.

How much would you pay for this ?o_O

Ok this guy have a bunch of new and shelf 1/5 haha. What you think about this one too ? Look like a mcd v4 mt competition right ?

HOW MUCH DOES BOT RIGS WORTH AHAHAHAH

received_328487941682037.jpegreceived_2705744616341092.jpegreceived_233301248008947.jpegreceived_610258352988951.jpeg

Last edited:
After finding out it was a Marder Beetle, it was still hard to find links of the Beetle. I bet the body is as rare as rocking horse nuts. I can't bring myself to buy things to display on a shelf so I'd have to consider parts availability, especially the body. The monster truck conversion might be fun. Not something that would drive the purchase for me.

I guess I would offer $500 to start the negotiation.

No idea but both of those rigs are sexy as fek ??????

I'm so confused ahah this mcd back in 2010 was sold with 26CC around 1350 USD at largescalerc. Seems big as F*** tho. Not 100% sure 26CC engine is a good amount of power for this hehe

I don't know yet for the price the guy who's selling it want me to make him an offer. Never ran, always shelf and he got everything needed to make it a monster truck conversion.

How much would you pay for this ?o_O

Ok this guy have a bunch of new and shelf 1/5 haha. What you think about this one too ? Look like a mcd v4 mt competition right ?

HOW MUCH DOES BOT RIGS WORTH AHAHAHAH

View attachment 62841View attachment 62842View attachment 62843View attachment 62844
mcd rrv4mt?same as mine?
I'm so confused ahah this mcd back in 2010 was sold with 26CC around 1350 USD at largescalerc. Seems big as F*** tho. Not 100% sure 26CC engine is a good amount of power for this hehe
i got a zen29 in mine?..but mines set up as a buggy now?
https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/my-mcd-v4mt.22293/page-3

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks