Recommend FG Monster Truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy is a super cool guy....he's gotten me out of a few jams. Plus he'll answer any questions u got no matter how busy he is.

Troy is a great guy to deal with - again talked to him this afternoon for about 10-15 minutes and I'm back on schedule. The order should go out today and be here tomorrow or Wednesday being that Troy is just a half a days drive north of me in my home state - Indiana.

If he was closer I'd just drive up there and get it as I can't wait to get my hands on this beast!

-Michael

Not sure if they are stocking parts but, they are on the MMR site as a FG dealer in your state. Worth a look for future parts.
Cravens RC Cars and Planes
602 North Main St
lethfield KY 42754
270-230-8798

Never heard of them nor the city, but I'm not from Kentucky either. I'll have to check them out, but it's going to be hard to not keep going back to LargeScaleRC.com after the level of service I've gotten thus far.

Thanks for the info though!

-Michael

Never heard of them nor the city, but I'm not from Kentucky either. I'll have to check them out, but it's going to be hard to not keep going back to LargeScaleRC.com after the level of service I've gotten thus far.

Thanks for the info though!
-Michael

Trader Feedback: (0)
:confused:

I'm saying I'm not from Kentucky. Actually I'm from Indiana - I moved to Lexington, KY about two years ago now so most of the cities in Kentucky I'm not familiar with.

-Michael

i told you woodie ,i am located in lousiana .did you tell him i sent ,thats how i get my commisson man lol.hope you like it , i also am getting another fg from troy them proble:2guns: y another mcd.

laugh: :laugh: great place to do bussiness .has he told you about hte big event he has planed this summer.

Byran I did tell Troy we was very adamant about me contacting him :D

When I was talking to Troy yesterday he mentioned something about it. I told him as soon as he gets some details to let me know right away so I can post it here. Depending on the dates I'm going to plan on making the drive up there myself and I plan on seeing some of you guys up there as well!

-Michael

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!

Troy did me real good on this, maybe too good. It's now 2:00 here which means I've got another 3 hours of sitting here looking at it in my office before I can start wrenching on this bad boy. I can't wait!

-Michael

Ah, very nice. Wish that darn MCD PRO stuff would show, i'm itching to get that body for my RR. I got some stock FG arms and parts, if you should even break one, i have about 2 of each part. Bulkheads, arms, uprights, so on so on. Some are new, some are used. so let me know if you even break one.

No Moa,

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. If I break something I'll contact you first.

Since all I can really do here at the office is look at it, I've noticed that truck didn't come with foam in the tires. Is this common? Every R/C I've owned had foam and the odd part of it all is it seems the tires are glued to the rim as well or at least some what as parts seem glued and other parts of the tire the tire is coming off of the rim.

In the meantime I've placed another order with Troy for some foams and a gear cover.

-Michael

No Moa,

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. If I break something I'll contact you first.

Since all I can really do here at the office is look at it, I've noticed that truck didn't come with foam in the tires. Is this common? Every R/C I've owned had foam and the odd part of it all is it seems the tires are glued to the rim as well or at least some what as parts seem glued and other parts of the tire the tire is coming off of the rim.

In the meantime I've placed another order with Troy for some foams and a gear cover.

-Michael

woodie , glad my boy took care of you ,if the truck was supposed to have tire foams and did not come with them , call troy ,he will make it right.or i will kick his ass.:2guns: i ordered a marder beetle yesterday.from troy i will be getting another mcd after that.bryan

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks