Redcat Racing Visit Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The decision is getting harder and harder as more 4x4 gassers keep showing up. Looking good Red Cat. So many new toys to choose from.

We have completed our body styles which will be used on the 1/5 scale vehicles. Our first shipment is leaving this week from China and we will get them at the end of May.

On or about May 11th we will announce official pricing, along with giving those that want to place a pre order the opportunity to do so. Our first shipment is very small, and we expect to only have a few available as many of them are set aside for dealers, magazines and web reviews.

We will be offering other body styles in the coming months, but the ones below will be for the first few shipments we receive.

I have also updated this page with the pictures. http://www.redcatracing.com/15scale.asp

Darin

Attachments

• RMT.jpg
    RMT.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 28
  • RTT2.jpg
    RTT2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 22
In your testing how did the front upper arm work out with the single connection? It seems like it could be a weak point. I'm liking the MT, looks real cool.:cool2:
On another note aren't you afraid that the buggy or MT will be picked up by a clone China manufacture and out sell yous before it even comes out?:ph34r:

Our first shipment is less than 60 vehicles and we will be setting pricing in the next 7 days. We have to offer them to our dealers first and then anything remaining will be offered as a pre order.

I really wish we had more coming on the first order and I do realize that everyone that wants one when they arrive will not get one and will have to wait until the next delivery near June 20th.

I really do apologize for this, but it is a new product and the factory is just now ramping up to handle the volume.

Darin

Here are some quick ics from today. I have to unload the trucka dn download the movies. We had a good time today with the Redcat crew, and a few of the Baja guys.

WCP10.jpg

WCP15.jpg

WCP13.jpg

WCP14.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks