Redcat rampage my pullstart problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommym42

I recently bought a redcat rampage my and when Isee if there is compression it has compression but when the spark plug is on it is tight to pull. Please I need help

I recently bought a redcat rampage my and when Isee if there is compression it has compression but when the spark plug is on it is tight to pull. Please I need help
That's a really good thing actually. Compression is when it's tight, it's compressing the air and fuel. If it was loose it wouldnt run becuase the piston ring is worn out. Your is right and is sealing properly so your good

That's a really good thing actually. Compression is when it's tight, it's compressing the air and fuel. If it was loose it wouldnt run becuase the piston ring is worn out. Your is right and is sealing properly so your good
Thanks
But how come in YouTube videos when they pull the pull start it’s smooth my pullstart stops it’s hard to pull

No problem. Also , if you have time I'd suggest you watch some vids of read up about how 2 stroke engines like ours work and such, it will help you trouble shoot (if you have problems in the future) problems engine related greatly becuase you know exactly how they work! ? It's rather Intriguing actually
But how come in YouTube videos when they pull the pull start it’s smooth my pullstart stops it’s hard to pull
Probably becuase your engine is new. And they have the technique down. The best way is to set the engine to were it's the tightest (when the piston is at the top ) then give it a good yank so it (the piston) gains momentum on the way down and helps start it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks