Sold / Found Redcat rampage xt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
so i really don't use my rampage xt anymore since I bought my losi 5t. The truck pretty much sits now. It needs a carb and a rx/tx.. the carb floods the engine after 2 pumps on the bulb so something is up with it...it runs and drives fine but it is redcat quality. I hit a curb at low speed so I straightend the front on the press the best I could. It doesn't effect anything just putting it out there. It has brand new back tires not pictured. I recently put a new fuel tank,roll cage,pullstart,steering assembly tuned pipe and front bumper on it..bumper bottom has a little rash from the curb. I fixed the leaking front and rear diffs but i haven't cleaned up the residue so its slightly messy. The asking price is best offer and buyer pays shipping.. i know what they cost new which is ridiculous and im not asking an arm and a leg so if your interested fire off a realistic number..or ill do trades for 5ive t and 5t 2.0 parts20201101_191636.jpg20201101_191714.jpg20201101_191725.jpg20201101_191732.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks