remove the engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartech uno

i need to remove the engine this screw that i need to remove? after i remove the 6 under the car -from the picture below
i need to remove the geer (the big weel from the picture?)
**if same one have any video\guide how to remove all engine from the buddy?**
engine type:28 cc smartech
thanks

Attachments

• remove.jpg
    remove.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
i need to remove the engine this screw that i need to remove? after i remove the 6 under the car -from the picture below
i need to remove the geer (the big weel from the picture?)
**if same one have any video\guide how to remove all engine from the buddy?**
engine type:28 cc smartech
thanks

Hi mate
I see your still having problems ! I hope you get sorted soon ! If you go by the diagrams that renbar sent you , you will be just fine , :

Hi mate
The screw on the right is just a simple Allen key screw and if you wish to remove the screws on the left of the pic then you must remove the gear wheel ,

all this i need to remove the front engine cover? the screw from picture ok?

Attachments

• remove.jpg
    remove.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
all this i need to remove the front engine cover? the screw from picture ok?

Ok mate
Firstly you do not need to remove your engine just to take the cover off ! But if you want to take the screws off in the picture then you need to remove the gear ! "The big round wheel in the pics " and the other screw on the right is just an Allen key screw ! I see from your user Id that you are from Israel , if you are finding it hard to understand , can you tell me which language to reply in that suits you best and I will use google translate to try and help you !
Rob

my english are bad ?
you can write it on hebrew
It's not clear to me as I am new in large scall Rc -so again sorry
please write me what i need to remove to check the stop engine

all this i need to remove the front engine cover? the screw from picture
Can you tell us all please ! What is your exact problem , I have been reading in other posts you have made and it seems you think your engine won't start because you think your stop button has broken so here is one questions for you so we can help you
1. Are you sure your stop button has broken ? If so how do you know this ?
2. Did you set your high and low speed needles to factory settings as I put up the factory settings for you for your engine and also tryed it myself to be sure !
3. Did you put in a new spark plug ?
4. Did you check your exhaust and air filter are tight and ok ?
5. Did you try fresh fuel
6. Did you screw in your idle screw to keep the revs up as you are at factory carb settings ?
7. Is your fuel primer bulb filling with fuel ?
8. Make sure your stop button isn't clogged with dirt and isn't stuck in !
9. Are your fuel lines ok ?
10. Did you check for spark

Please check all these things before you reply because you may not need to take your engine out ! It may be something stupid

all this i need to remove the front engine cover? the screw from picture
Can you tell us all please ! What is your exact problem , I have been reading in other posts you have made and it seems you think your engine won't start because you think your stop button has broken so here is one questions for you so we can help you
1. Are you sure your stop button has broken ? If so how do you know this ?
2. Did you set your high and low speed needles to factory settings as I put up the factory settings for you for your engine and also tryed it myself to be sure !
3. Did you put in a new spark plug ?
4. Did you check your exhaust and air filter are tight and ok ?
5. Did you try fresh fuel
6. Did you screw in your idle screw to keep the revs up as you are at factory carb settings ?
7. Is your fuel primer bulb filling with fuel ?
8. Make sure your stop button isn't clogged with dirt and isn't stuck in !
9. Are your fuel lines ok ?
10. Did you check for spark

Please check all these things before you reply because you may not need to take your engine out ! It may be something stupid

smartech; 173119] כל זה אני צריך להסיר את מכסה המנוע הקדמי? הבורג מתמונה יכולים לספר לנו שהכל בבקשה! מה הבעיה שלך בדיוק, ואני כבר קורא הודעות אחרות שבוצעו ונראה שאתה חושב שלך מנוע לא להתחיל כי אתה חושב שבר את לחצן עצור אז הנה אחת השאלות עבורך כך אנחנו יכולים לעזור לך 1. האם אתה בטוח שבר לחצן העצירה שלך? אם כן איך אתה יודע זאת? 2. הגדרת מחטים מהירות גבוה ונמוך שלך להגדרות היצרן כפי שמתי למעלה להגדרות עבורך את המנוע ואת גם tryed אותה בעצמי כדי להיות בטוח! 3. האם שמתם במצת חדש? 4. האם בדקת את הפליטה, מסנן אוויר הם הדוקים אישור? 5. האם ניסית טריים דלק 6. האם גם אתה בורג שלך בורג לא פעיל כדי לשמור את revs כמו שאתה בפחמימות להגדרות? 7. האם שלך מילוי דלק של הנורה תחל עם דלק? 8. ודא כי לחצן העצירה שלך אינו סמטאותיו עפר, לא תקוע! 9. האם קווי הדלק שלך אישור? 10. האם בדקת עבור ניצוץ נא הסימון כל הדברים האלה לפני תגובה כי לא תצטרך להוציא את המנוע שלך! זה יכול להיות משהו טיפשי

Don't know if this helps!
Al.

Engine problem

Cheers lads ! :) cracker one atom mate I never thought I would ever need Hebrew lol ! Where there's a will there's a way hehe it's just I've never gave up in my life and I'm not gonna start now lol
After all the time spent by all , I really feel the need for a happy ending now
When I here he has the engine running again it will feel like a victory lol
:) :):) :)

Engine cover

my english are bad ?
You can write it on hebrew
it's not clear to me as i am new in large scall rc -so again sorry
please write me what i need to remove to check the stop engine

היי בן/בת הזוג אם אתה רק רוצה לפרק את מכסה מנוע כדי להגיע הבורר להרוג אז אתה רק צריך להוציא את ארבעת הברגים מסביב שלך התחל למשוך, תנני ולאחר מכן לקחת את הברגים שישה סביב השער בו הבורר להרוג והוא זה צריך לבוא בנפרד, אם לא הוא תקוע ואז אתה יכול לנסות יתד הוא פתח עם מברג או משהו בעדינות ,

Cheers lads ! :) cracker one atom mate I never thought I would ever need Hebrew lol ! Where there's a will there's a way hehe it's just I've never gave up in my life and I'm not gonna start now lol
After all the time spent by all , I really feel the need for a happy ending now
When I here he has the engine running again it will feel like a victory lol
:) :):) :)

I speak, read and write a reasonable amount of French and Spanish, but I often use this site to clarify things, also if I need to send a 'more official' message.
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks