remove the engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows progress going have you gone through the list mentioned in the post above from 1-10

if so answer what the results are go down the list for and put a yes or no to each of the checks on that list

so like this ect

1 yes
2 no
3 yes

do that for us from 1 to 10 and then we can try and get your car sorted

for you so we can help you
1. Are you sure your stop button has broken ?--its not broken but If so how do you know this ?
2. Did you set your high and low speed needles to factory settings as I put up the factory settings for you for your engine and also tryed it myself to be sure ! - I do not understand how to set any video you have\picture?
3. Did you put in a new spark plug ? -i replace it with new spark
4. Did you check your exhaust and air filter are tight and ok ?-air new with oil and clean (type fg air filter foam) ,exhaust -sorry what i need to check?
5. Did you try fresh fuel -no, i make it before 4 days
6. Did you screw in your idle screw to keep the revs up as you are at factory carb settings ?- yes
7. Is your fuel primer bulb filling with fuel ?-where i pump ? yes its full with fuel
8. Make sure your stop button isn't clogged with dirt and isn't stuck in ! -that the Reason that i need to open the engine cover
9. Are your fuel lines ok ? -Even spilled out
10. Did you check for spark-no spark (i replace with new )

from reading other threads you have mentioned fitting a killswitch if thats ok and working you must have handset and car switched on otherwise it wont start which will mean no spark so have you tried with car/handset both on

Question 2

for you so we can help you
1. Are you sure your stop button has broken ?--its not broken but If so how do you know this ?
2. Did you set your high and low speed needles to factory settings as I put up the factory settings for you for your engine and also tryed it myself to be sure ! - I do not understand how to set any video you have\picture?
3. Did you put in a new spark plug ? -i replace it with new spark
4. Did you check your exhaust and air filter are tight and ok ?-air new with oil and clean (type fg air filter foam) ,exhaust -sorry what i need to check?
5. Did you try fresh fuel -no, i make it before 4 days
6. Did you screw in your idle screw to keep the revs up as you are at factory carb settings ?- yes
7. Is your fuel primer bulb filling with fuel ?-where i pump ? yes its full with fuel
8. Make sure your stop button isn't clogged with dirt and isn't stuck in ! -that the Reason that i need to open the engine cover
9. Are your fuel lines ok ? -Even spilled out
10. Did you check for spark-no spark (i replace with new )

Hi mate
You said you did not understand question 2.
Question 2. Is about your carbeuretor factory settings on your high and low speed needles , they are found just above your idle screw , you need to screw both these needles clockwise until they stop , and then screw both your needles anticlockwise by one full turn each . Your low speed needle is the one closest to your engine . I will write this in Hebrew for you aswell
Rob

Question 2.

היי חבר אמרת שאתה אינך מבין שאלה 2. שאלה 2. אודות הגדרות המפעל שלך carbeuretor שלך גבוה, מחטים מהירות נמוכה, הם נמצאים ממש מעל שלך בורג לא פעיל, אתה צריך לדפוק את שתי מחטים אלה עם כיוון השעון עד לעצור ולאחר מכן בורג שתי מחטים שלך נגד כיוון השעון אחד מלא סיבוב כל. את המחט במהירות איטית הוא הקרוב ביותר למנגנון שלך. אכתוב את זה בעברית ולקרוא ועיצוב אלה הגדרות הן 100% נכון כמו יש לי tryed אותו

Qusti

You didn't understand factory settings on your barberettor !
Your high and low speed needles need to be set to this .
Screw in your high and low speed needles clockwise "to the right " they ere the two screws above your idle screw , then screw them both out "anticlocwise" by one full turn each , and you will be at factory settings , then try to start your car , if it doesn't work this time you must have a more serious problem , but check your kill switch first !
Cheers
Rob

close the problem

See Below:
1. Are you sure your stop button has broken ? (Its ok)If so how do you know this ?
2. Did you set your high and low speed needles to factory settings as I put up the factory settings (Yes)for you for your engine and also tryed it myself to be sure !
3. Did you put in a new spark plug ? (No its ok )
4. Did you check your exhaust and air filter are tight and ok ? (No)
5. Did you try fresh fuel (yes)
6. Did you screw in your idle screw to keep the revs up as you are at factory carb settings ?(yes)
7. Is your fuel primer bulb filling with fuel ?(yes)
8. Make sure your stop button isn't clogged with dirt and isn't stuck in ! (i open and i clean all the connector with air )
9. Are your fuel lines ok ? (yes)
10. Did you check for spark ( see line 3)
what resolve the problem:
i open the front engine cover clean all the connectors ,I unplugged the fail safe
and start the engine , i think the fail safe Causing the problem its not sure
Thanks ,Again:cup-2:

close choke, prime pull start till it putters,open choke, pull start shoul start in 1-3 pulls, if it does not, check plug and spark, any more pulls after that could flood the engine,
he meant open choke i believe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks