renewed Baja ;-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enzo3856

I got a pair of Baja's back in May...
"Gently used" can mean a lot of things... Obviously these had some history of being enjoyed...
Anyways, my lesser one lost a clutch, shattered a drive shaft and in the process of tearing down lost a fuel nipple on the carb, and some issues with the wheels it came with...
So here is a before pic when it was listed online:
9.JPG

Not too bad.. some odd things here and there, but it good shape and motor runs like a champ...
Now my after pics:
IMG_20200620_120847.jpg
IMG_20200620_120929.jpg
IMG_20200620_121004.jpg

Took it all apart and cleaned and scrubbed...
Added oversized drive shafts with carriers, regreased transmission, cleaned carb, added outerwear for the filter and some socks for the shocks, and a set of new wheels on the back.
This will probably be the last time she is clean this year! :p

I got a pair of Baja's back in May...
"Gently used" can mean a lot of things... Obviously these had some history of being enjoyed...
Anyways, my lesser one lost a clutch, shattered a drive shaft and in the process of tearing down lost a fuel nipple on the carb, and some issues with the wheels it came with...
So here is a before pic when it was listed online:
View attachment 60329

Not too bad.. some odd things here and there, but it good shape and motor runs like a champ...
Now my after pics:
View attachment 60330
View attachment 60331
View attachment 60332

Took it all apart and cleaned and scrubbed...
Added oversized drive shafts with carriers, regreased transmission, cleaned carb, added outerwear for the filter and some socks for the shocks, and a set of new wheels on the back.
This will probably be the last time she is clean this year! :p
Very clean looking Baja man! Good job ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks