Rigid RC stand

otpracer

Saw in a very old thread mention of a Home Depot rigid stand converted for the 5ive. Does anyone have a part # for this?

crucialRC

I modified mine with a couple 1/4-20 allen bolts, washers, nuts, some rubber tape and some extra fuel tubing from my daughter's dirt bike. It doesn't spin but it holds my 5ive B with ease.

Attachments

crucialRC

Thanks Z.

And it tilts to 1 side. The rubber tape works so well, you have to really give it a good pull if it's been sitting for a while. Otpracer has a good idea tho. The stand is a perfect platform to build upon to make a great RC stand if you have some good fabrication skills. I'm going to buy another and try to make a rotating stand. They are pretty cheap.

Z.hb71

Thanks Z.

And it tilts to 1 side. The rubber tape works so well, you have to really give it a good pull if it's been sitting for a while. Otpracer has a good idea tho. The stand is a perfect platform to build upon to make a great RC stand if you have some good fabrication skills. I'm going to buy another and try to make a rotating stand. They are pretty cheap.
Awsome 👍 if u can make a totorial style thread once ur donr that would be great