Rovan/Bartalone BR45 reed case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If tour getting close to pissing 1k+ away on an engine. The only real choices are alx and rc maxx. Idc who ported the rovan, it still a rovan. Both alx and rc maxx in the same or even lesser displacement will spank the crap out of the rovan or obr 45/6 cc engines. As much as I detest facebook, there are some good deals to be had on it. Just need cash on hand and a fast reaction for the good ones.
poop man Rovan who?? these guys got my head spinning looking at all the options out there for $100-200 more but it went from $700 to a grand real fast?...and I don’t have a grand saved yet...maybe half tho...if I don’t eat drink or go anywhere ?

poop man Rovan who?? these guys got my head spinning looking at all the options out there for $100-200 more but it went from $700 to a grand real fast?...and I don’t have a grand saved yet...maybe half tho...if I don’t eat drink or go anywhere ?
Were just kinda talking about whats out there. The Brovan 45cc is Rovan parts. For 700 you probably would wanna stick with 34cc OBR but thats me.

Were just kinda talking about whats out there. The Brovan 45cc is Rovan parts. For 700 you probably would wanna stick with 34cc OBR but thats me.
Well I got time to do some more research..actually my biggest fear is buying something that I’m instantly regretting...again?

I got into this hobby/addiction about 3 yrs ago along with slot cars and a lot of the forums I’ve been to for both were so full of elitists that they would just treat me like crap and make me feel stupid for any questions I’d ask...I built a 120 ln ft track in my basement with tables all within 6 weeks of deciding that’s what I wanted to get my at the time 12 ur old for Xmas...omg I struggled and I’m real good with electronics at least I thought and I struggled thru it and ended up with an awesome layout

That being said I appreciate the advice and no judgment atmosphere here guys!???
Now that's bad ass. Nice.

Now that's bad ass. Nice.
Why thank ya...2 weeks after Xmas I sold my snowmobile and converted it to all digital so u can run 6 cars on two lanes with lane changing and wireless controllers...it too is an addiction...got on a foam board kick and built the tower and pit garage out of it complete with LED lighting and a light tower out of poster board a wire hanger and rolled LED STRIPS..kind of a geek..those are on my YouTube if ya want to see more..be warned I’m an amateur and just post whatever?

Why thank ya...2 weeks after Xmas I sold my snowmobile and converted it to all digital so u can run 6 cars on two lanes with lane changing and wireless controllers...it too is an addiction...got on a foam board kick and built the tower and pit garage out of it complete with LED lighting and a light tower out of poster board a wire hanger and rolled LED STRIPS..kind of a geek..those are on my YouTube if ya want to see more..be warned I’m an amateur and just post whatever?
More please. We are all Geeks at heart. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No I meant like ,if you had a 40gt and wanted to change it to a 50, they will do that.
Oh gotcha...wondering wth they’d want that pos!?
Well if we get the snow they’re calling for I’ll be plowing making that gravy and will get me really close but I was just thinking the price of the engine is only half of what I’ll have to put in the truck beefing everything in the truck to handle it...oh well buy as I break?

Last edited:
Hook line and sinker?‍♂️?????
Oh gotcha...wondering wth they’d want that pos!?
Well if we get the snow they’re calling for I’ll be plowing making that gravy and will get me really close but I was just thinking the price of the engine is only half of what I’ll have to put in the truck beefing everything in the truck to handle it...oh well buy as I break?

Back