Rovan Q Baja Shorty 29cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc stoner

Hi guys I'm thinking about selling my shorty to get a full sized baja but what's it worth it's 6 weeks old and been used for 1 hour

You'll need a fuel tank for the shorty. Shorty chassis, you don't neccesarily need the cage, then make a throttle linkage. Rovan also sells it kit with the cage, body, chassis, fuel tank, ect. haven't heard anything bad about it tbh

Really? Download a HPI Baja manual have flick through it and see if you fancy giving it a go.
Thanks ill look into it ill download it now
You'll need a fuel tank for the shorty. Shorty chassis, you don't neccesarily need the cage, then make a throttle linkage. Rovan also sells it kit with the cage, body, chassis, fuel tank, ect. haven't heard anything bad about it tbh
I have the q baja shorty but wanting a full sized baja

You really need to proof read before you hit send. Why would he need a shorty chassis and a shorty fuel tank . He's got one already. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back