RTR radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougStar

Well Known Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
when i got my fg bug it came RTR 2000mah ni-hm battery servos every thing(y)
the radio is well pretty old really :oops:. my losi im running a spektrum DX4S with a none avc SR415 rx which im pretty happy with(y) so iv ordered a new SR415 rx to go in the bug.(y) thought id take som pics of the RTR gear and show
1545997187421.png
1545997230636.png
1545997272355.png
1545997369161.png
the battery is tiny ill do an upgrade when i order next(y)
1545997456646.png
the charger is the same tiny ......but if you have nothing ells it will work(y)
1545997559557.png

when i got my fg bug it came RTR 2000mah ni-hm battery servos every thing(y)
the radio is well pretty old really :oops:. my losi im running a spektrum DX4S with a none avc SR415 rx which im pretty happy with(y) so iv ordered a new SR415 rx to go in the bug.(y) thought id take som pics of the RTR gear and show
View attachment 48361
View attachment 48362
View attachment 48363
View attachment 48364
the battery is tiny ill do an upgrade when i order next(y)
View attachment 48365
the charger is the same tiny ......but if you have nothing ells it will work(y)
View attachment 48367
The hell is that??? That's so not 2018 spec, more like "2.4ghz just got released" type radio ??

You should see the piece of poop that comes with Losis RTR's. I think its called DX2 or something. I was so furious about it that I almost refunded my MTXL on the spot. If its going to be like that then just call it ARTR and let people get their own remote instead of putting in a "mr.remote" with plastic that feels so cheap that it makes you want to wash your hands after you touched it. That one you got there doesn't look too bad.

Man the radio I got looks more like a spektrum than that! Sorry Dougstar, seems like FG is always changing out items.

Gamefan, can I ask what radio system you received with your FG? I have ordered RTR FG and its hard to determine what radio I will get. Be nice if I don't have to swap it out.

Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks