Runaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too would like to know which killswitch works with the new king motors 2.4 gigahertz receiver. I took pictures,but tapatalk is not letting me upload them.

Sent from my DROIDX

Kent owner of Killer RC has a VERY good web site with most answers to peoples questions. The FAQ page is great. But if you do have a question you do not know the answer to Kent is more then happy to held out. All so Kent has a forum listed on his site that is of great help. His products are top notch and the service is very good. Been using his products for 3 years or so.

This is one of the pages in his FAQ page that gives radio compatibility.
http://www.killerrc.com/faq/comparison_chart.php

killer bee switch saves the day...

hey guys, i have a rovan wit the flysky radio and the killer bee works flawlessly on my rig... and thank god also... my engine shroud somehow (by my dumb ass) was not fitted incorrectly so when i would go WOT the plate on the idle screw set would get caugt on the engine shroud and hold that sucker wide open... happened 3 times before i seen how and why it was happening... would not happen sitting wit motor off testing electronics.. it ONLY HAPPENED WHILE RUNNIN, AND RUNNING IT HARD... i guess the vibrations of the motor or running over ruff terrain would make it move just enough more to get stuck under shroud... i had to trim a lil off of the shroud under the push button kill switch so the idle plate would not get stuck anymore... i kept looking on the throttle linkage side and could not find the problem... reason i am saying this, is check when you give it more then 3/4 throttle if the same issue is happeing wit yours... THANK GOD FOR MY KILLER BEE switch cause otherwise my baja would be a pile of plastic and aluminum right now. thank you killer bee for saving my baby... :)

THANK GOD FOR MY KILLER BEE switch cause otherwise my baja would be a pile of plastic and aluminum right now. thank you killer bee for saving my baby... :)

Not only that but just think if a 25 to 40 pound RC vehicle hits someone or their property could cost a LOT more then what the RC vehicle cost. a Killer Bee is VERY CHEAP insurance. In my opinion a remote kill switch is mandatory on a large scale and I would not run with out one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that but just think if a 25 to 40 pound RC vehicle hits someone or their property could cost a LOT more then what the RC vehicle cost. a Killer Bee is VERY CHEAP insurance. In my opinion a remote kill switch is mandatory on a large scale and I would not run with out one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new Losi come with one as standard.
J:w00t:

yeah, that was pretty selfish of me..

that also... i should have said that... lol ... would hate to hurt someone while i was enjoying myself... that would suck....

atom3624 I sure hope you got through that bad weather down your way OK!

Certainly did and many thanks.
It became a Cat 3, and had 'intentions' of Cat 4 (of 5), but dropped to a 2 just before hitting land.
I'm one of perhaps 3 local expats with 2 visiting who went up into the hills and South and we just got hit by quite a lot of rain.
It seemed like nothing where we moved to, but still took out 9 bridges!!
Back in the original destination - Manzanillo - that was another story. Homes washed out - not away as I'm used to in Africa fortunately - but many people suffering.
Signs bent like toothpicks.
Traffic signals were already replaced by the following day!!
VERY IMPRESSED by the Mexicans - excellent.
Some of the roads are 'totally nuked' as I call it.
Dual carriageways, 2 lanes each way have sections where one carriageway was next to the storm drain, which completely overflowed for hours, and eroded away underneath the road, the 'pavement' simply falling away, so only one carriageway is open and serious rebuilding is required.
Amazing experience, but with very few casualties fortunately, and none linked to our operation.
Al.

:w00t:Hey guys, Baja up and running today! Since that scary moment a few weeks ago! Repaced rear arms with alloy one and both top and bottom front ones too. Got rid of alloy wing and replaced with white hpi plastic one. I also got rid of cheap throttle servo and now have a hi-tec 645 mg fitted. Recalibratted spektrum handset with killerbee 1. Looking forward to it!!!! Been getting withdrawl symtoms! Thanks for all your help and input guys, will let you know how it goes...
:D

Just bin out for a bash withe my mate and his fb Baja running well then all of a sudden it went on full throttle across the field through the railings over the road came to rest nr a wall saved by the killrebeeeeeeee rear arme wheel hub left in road running a CHeep throttle servo has this coursed the runaway????????????????????????:mad:

In trying to understand what you said, if you had the KB switch, how did it get away from you to go across a field, through railings and across a road? If something was wrong, why didn't you hit the switch on your Tx to kill the engine?

In trying to understand what you said, if you had the KB switch, how did it get away from you to go across a field, through railings and across a road? If something was wrong, why didn't you hit the switch on your Tx to kill the engine?

Valid point but look at the date - old story.

Voo had a similar event, and it was due to poor KM OE servos and electronics - again within this Forum.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks