samba,jetpro or ddm ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pipe sticks straight out the back, if it lands on the back bumper it gonna pack the tip of the pipe in the dirt..

I had the 360 Stinger pipe for my Nitro Stampede and it was a hot little pipe, it would have been perfect except for the outlet of the pipe sticking 3/4" out the back. Every time the truck landed on it's back the motor died...

It's the same setup, I would imagine the same results.

I would have bought the JetPro myself.

It should be fine mate.. ill tell you the result when i run it thanks again.

I have the ddm DOM (Torque) ...great pipe & fits down the side neatly, the only gripe is it sticks out the back a little, ive stalled my engine a few times when it pops a wheelie & gets bunged up with mud etc.

But ive just made myself a custom rear skid plate with a bumper, not fitted it as yet as im fitting other bits too! but once fitted no more probs of the end of pipe getting cought :)

DOM.JPG

DOM2.JPG

DOM3.JPG

DOM4.JPG

Last edited:
I have the ddm DOM (Torque) ...great pipe & fits down the side neatly, the only gripe is it sticks out the back a little, ive stalled my engine a few times when it pops a wheelie & gets bunged up with mud etc.

But ive just made myself a custom rear skid plate with a bumper, not fitted it as yet as im fitting other bits too! but once fitted no more probs of the end of pipe getting cought :)

DOM.JPG

DOM2.JPG

DOM3.JPG

DOM4.JPG

That looks nice man all alloy ;) the samba pipe is pretty much the same as your ddm well looks anyways :) ive ordered the samba hope ive made the right choice. can you show me the mod you've done i mite end up doing the same lol

I see you put the lone vid up mate! Evo ,here is me doing a standing start with Ian:lol::lol::lol::cup-1:;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS7xdm3F924&feature=related

J:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I searched for that i too but didn't see it.

Evo, mine had the bog standard pipe on at the time and the Pinion grub screws became loose, once i got my Jet-pro it was a different story, take a look at some of the old vids on youtube (jackobyte7).

I searched for that i too but didn't see it.

Evo, mine had the bog standard pipe on at the time and the Pinion grub screws became loose, once i got my Jet-pro it was a different story, take a look at some of the old vids on youtube (jackobyte7).

ahah that's you racing voo you had no chance but then again yours was standard.. ill check know whats better jetpro or samba as for same reason samba is more expensive.

That looks nice man all alloy ;) the samba pipe is pretty much the same as your ddm well looks anyways :) ive ordered the samba hope ive made the right choice. can you show me the mod you've done i mite end up doing the same lol

Ta mate, but not all alloy yet, need front end which im getting soon :)

Samba is good choice dude, heard nothing but good comments about it, i was gunna sell my dom & get a samba (i might still) purely cuz of the way the dom sticks out at the back end.

Ta mate, but not all alloy yet, need front end which im getting soon :)

Samba is good choice dude, heard nothing but good comments about it, i was gunna sell my dom & get a samba (i might still) purely cuz of the way the dom sticks out at the back end.

your welcome, well if your getting a complete front end that's like another 300 bucks :w00t: you rich man lol same ive heard all good hence the reason ive brought one ill give you alittle review on it once i get it may help you make your decision, the ddm looks pretty much the same as the samba i think the samab stick out at the back to but not by much.

i've run the side jetpro and DDM on my old FG and have 3 vrc's on other models....i found the jetpro was mostly top end, the DDM was more bottom and mid and the vrc is good at everything...the vrc on my hurrax is vitually the same as the FG version..awesome pipe even though it's not a pro...I'd recommend the vrc followed by the Dom

your welcome, well if your getting a complete front end that's like another 300 bucks :w00t: you rich man lol

i aint rich! just stupid & hooked to largescale offroad ^^ lol

well change of plan anyway, gunna get an adjustable or self locking diff as my diff is past its use by date (just a stock one with reinforced sleeve) but its leaking & too much slip in it, so defo time for an upgraded one! just not sure which yet!

i aint rich! just stupid & hooked to largescale offroad ^^ lol

well change of plan anyway, gunna get an adjustable or self locking diff as my diff is past its use by date (just a stock one with reinforced sleeve) but its leaking & too much slip in it, so defo time for an upgraded one! just not sure which yet!

well im turning stupid know lol, ive seen a couple off self locking diffs on rossmods check em out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks