SANDBASH 2007!!!! alberta canada!!! oct 14th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you guys will be having a good time. Next year will be great for all of these types of events. Just think, we have about 6 months of good weather coming up in California and Arizona.

hhhmmmm. trip to cali disguised as a family vacation. drop wife and kids at disney say i am going to park the car. go to hotel pick up pre-sent parcel, hit the huge mofo cali sanddunes, promptly break it and rush back to disney saying i got beat down by the cops, had my wallet stolen, and hit up a western union for some quick cash to cover the rest of our trip.lol. priceless.

hey guys. some of the items for giveaway have started rolling in. and only 1 week to go until sand bash 2007. any contibuters that are sending items please contcat me with what you are sending. i am going to be listing out the items daily and maybe even some pics. anyway first off is what corwin form hobby alley is donating. nitro guys this is for you.lol. just kidding he also threw in some items for the baja.

www.HobbyAlley.com
780-477-0101

1 front suspension arm set for baja
1 rear suspension arm set for baja
1 PE1 temp gun.(looks pretty sweet)
1 dynamite glow igniter with charger
2 gallons of XP car extreme 20%nitro fuel.

thanks again Corwin. much appreciated.

adam

hey guys. here is a complete list of the sponsors as of today.

Adam's Plumbing. Heating & A/C 780-554-2018
www.RAMTech-rc.com - thanks Rob
Brightside Hobbies 1-866-939-4910
www.bajaskins.com - thanks Bob
www.hobbyalley.com - thanks Corwin
www.turtleracingproducts.com thanks Dave
Modified RC - thanks John
www.teamfasteddy.com - thanks Ed

as well, just so everyone knows i listed them in order that i was contacted etc... and i am darn sure i haven't forgotten anybody, but if i did, or you would like to be on the list please contact me asap. woo hoo. one week to go.lol.

adam

Last edited:
hey guys. just got off the horn with hpi. it is official. this is now recognized. come on out and look for the hpi banners. and maybe a shirt, if i don't keep em.... lol. just kidding. a huge thanks goes out to hpi for supporting this event and sending some shirts and banners. thanks john. much appreciated. is it sunday yet?

and look at what i tripped over this morning. thanks brightside! lol.

ooh ooh. a rc hauler, 2 sets of proline paddles with molded foams, and a couple outerwears as well. looks like they are ready for sand

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
update. about 24 hours until sandbash 2007. i am sweating sand already. baja is almost back together. this is what i will be running for sandbash 2007.

baja 5b
30.5 esp mod and port
elcon clutch
turtle steel bell.
off/turtle ultimate brakes.
rr spped set.
turtle diff saver. 20,000 xray premium oil.
cf gear plate
hitec 5745mg
atx windows
3800 hump pack. futaba radio gear
tgn spark plug cover.
darksould axle etnders rear only
covered wheel nuts.
sand paddles and sand busters
813 with billet intake
outerwears over stock air filter
and more that i am forgetting or not putting on right now.

not sure on exhaust. i have the chrome dom, tgn and meilke as well as the hpi tuned pipe. leaning towrds the tgn.

what were your findings. from reading the dom has better rpm. tgn is a real grunter. i know the mielke is a very smooth pipe. hpi tends to bend to easy from my findings. as well i haven't been able to check lately but are any of you calgary guys comming out. thanks

adam

well guys, today is the day. sunday oct 14 2007. first annual sandbash. the weather is calling for 17 and sunny. lots of people comming out to play and have some fun. i will be there early to set up. look for the hpi racing banner. right after you see it (if comming from the south) turn right. you will see my van and banners etc.. should be a great day with lots of food and prizes. i hope to see you there. well off to pack up.lol.

parts. you should have asked. i have just about 2 of everything. and 3 of most.lol. too bad. but hey there is always next year to settle the battle of alberta right. lol

Guess thats proof that a rear landing with any pipe besides the Xcan can be disastrous. :( Believe me been there.
Cool glad it was a success.:cool2:

Added (20) - 93

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks