Savage 1/6th scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotelcalif

Getting close to getting done with the New Era kit to make a Savy big.

m

3647702886_b18c0d9a2e.png

3647703730_193980acd8.png

The body came with my Rampage truck. You should be able to get one at Rampage Hopups.
It would be nice to stuff a gasser in there but I think it would take a shoehorn to do it.
I may wind up selling this truck. After doing up the Toyota I like that scale look and have bought another 5T to do another scale looking desert truck.
This is the next project:
http://www.off-road.com/dirtsports/data/articlestandard/race/252006/337634/Lucas_71538.JPG

The body came with my Rampage truck. You should be able to get one at Rampage Hopups.
It would be nice to stuff a gasser in there but I think it would take a shoehorn to do it.
I may wind up selling this truck. After doing up the Toyota I like that scale look and have bought another 5T to do another scale looking desert truck.
This is the next project:
http://www.off-road.com/dirtsports/data/articlestandard/race/252006/337634/Lucas_71538.JPG
Yah i seen your truck for sale on RC UNI. A 1/5 or 1/6 trophy truck would be really cool to see. I went for the chassis plats only on my truck to keep things lighter with the 5.9 I was impressed it keeps up with my savage ss 4.6 axial engine truck. with the road tires! with the kong tires not so fast just climbs my wood pile out back of my house. Really want to do a Gas fg or 5t hpi but money is not good now with this depression:( and a hot rod in the garage that needs my love as well.

nice....the onlything is .get rid of the weak nitro motor.with the size and weight those motors are not going to last that long.too much stress on such a small motor.thats like putting a 4cyl motor in full sized truck

nice....the onlything is .get rid of the weak nitro motor.with the size and weight those motors are not going to last that long.too much stress on such a small motor.thats like putting a 4cyl motor in full sized truck

Not sure if the air is better here or what but mine is not slow . I just broke it in and retuned it and its faster then my savage 4.6 Axial truck buy about 3 times faster. I was trying to trade off my nascar collection for a fg and i noticed his truck was much slower then my 1/6 savage. Wish he did not changed his mind i think i could have made it go faster. Thinking i might try to sell this truck any way and buy a baja 5t at tax season its to hard on nitro and the stuff is costing to much!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks