Scale Nitro Quad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modifier

Well here's the scaled down quad I built. It took forever and a day to complete. I used the frame and suspension dimensions from my Yamaha Banshee and tried to make it as scale as possible. It's powered with an OS.18CV.
035.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

I love seeing that quad..I wish you would just sell it to me already..lol
I said it before and all say it again you got mad skills modifier.Very nice.

Speedy is going to be off crying for a while now.I mite have to join him in his little time out spot.lol.

dude thats awsome. i seen pitchers of it before but. im impressed with the amount of detail thats you have done to it. thats some mad skillz. way to go!!!

You'd better get us all some video of the quad running this spring/summer, or I'm going to make the trip up to Indiana and run it for you!

Thanks, I used the rims,tires,bumper,grab bar and foot guards from a Radio Shack quad. Purchased the body, fuel tank, chain and sprockets, OS.18cv, shocks, bearings, screws, Ti hinge pins, and other small parts and made the rest.

I love seeing that quad..I wish you would just sell it to me already..lol
I said it before and all say it again you got mad skills modifier.Very nice.

Speedy is going to be off crying for a while now.I mite have to join him in his little time out spot.lol.

Modifier honestly, tell me. why do you do this to me.

Yama care to join me while i run?

hopefuly soon i can find myself a mill and lathe.

hate you soooo much!! :2guns:

Speedy I don't know why I do this to you, for that matter I don't know why I do a lot of the things I do.....Insanity maybe?

Don't hate the insane people :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks