Scam??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Moa

I sold my FG ST on ebay to a guy with 3 feedback, i talked to him, told me where he lived. So he paypaled the money, PayPal held it for a day, not enough funds, so i went to cancel the auction, and I got another from PayPal saying its allset.
The moneys there, sent the truck to Texas. Sent it 3 day per him, check this morning, its due to be delivered, and i email him, his email is closed, check his Ebay account, now he is not a registed user.
So i called Ebay, they said stop shippment, Paypal said it maybe a scam. so i stoped it.
UPS called back about 2 hours later, and someone had called and told them that it was alset and to ship it. She called me, and i said NO. So needless to say, this guy is threatning me, and so on. He called the house. Seems like a nice guy, but he also changed all his emails... Told him to claim at Paypal and i would gladly refund it including the $200 shipping. But he still hasn't filed....
Scam????

seems weird to me. but if you have the money and haven't shipped it yet and he is changing everything etc... might just be a headache for you later. paypal claims etc...

I shipped it, and i got them to stop the shipment, as they put it on the truck in Texas to deliver it. UPS said they had a red flag anyway, the guy apperently has bought so much stuff, the driver kinda wondered what was happening.
I have asked him 20 times (i have it in email proof, and the sheriff has told him several times) to claim at PayPal, and he will not, i'm not sure y? I just want to give him his money back, but all he does is threaten me with claims, but he won't claim.....

Thanks. He emailed me tonight, American Express gave him all his money back, so i am passing this off to the sheriff, he will call AE and get to the bottom of it. I just want to give them their $ back.

or they freeze your account until evrything is dealt with. sometimes people on ebay are idiots. i had a guy in italy look at my auction with clearly listed shipping charges.$50 express to international. why? too many problems with ebayers not understanding the cheap shipping.so anyway he bids and wins. then tells me he is only going to pay $15 for shipping. and that that should be express. anyway long storey short i now have 1 negative feedbcak due to him. well anyway i guess my point was that is whjat i meant by headaches later, sort of. lol

or they freeze your account until evrything is dealt with. sometimes people on ebay are idiots. i had a guy in italy look at my auction with clearly listed shipping charges.$50 express to international. why? too many problems with ebayers not understanding the cheap shipping.so anyway he bids and wins. then tells me he is only going to pay $15 for shipping. and that that should be express. anyway long storey short i now have 1 negative feedbcak due to him. well anyway i guess my point was that is whjat i meant by headaches later, sort of. lol

christ if he's italian im surprised he didnt ask for it for free and even you pay him .. cheap bastards ..

ya and then he put in my feedback stole money. i am still trying to get ebay to deal with it approriately. they have it stated in their rules that libelous or untrue remarks can be removed or something like that. but it seems they have someone who doesn't speak english respomnding becuase all i get is question marks when thwey respond. lots of question marks.

Its a scam for sure, if he won't file a claim with paypal its prob because where his money came from is not legit, may be a credit card scam thru paypal that he doesn't want to draw attention to - prob amex.
Mike you have to be careful with paypal, they will take the money back, I did it to someone who claimed he didn't send stuff but was adament he did, I said prove it, paypal said prove it, he couldn't and said go jump to both paypal and I, paypal said gimme that money back sunshine :nono: and then I said thankyou :clown:

Hey no moa.... you know what I'mm gonna ask?!?!

CNR?

if the seller has his money back from American Express ALLREADY> then it seems he totally ment to pull a fast one. cuz AE will then Back charge Paypal, and Paypal will Sieze their money from the guy who they paid.

then that guy is setting there, at this point, with a huge hit to his account tied to paypal causing untold amounts of headaches, financial AND possibly Legal, in the mean time the item he sold is now likely in parts getting sold off anywhere possilbe.

i say you did the right thing by stopping Delivery.
if all was Legit, the guy should of been glad you stopped it on principle alone. sounds weird for sure though.
hope all works out well in the end.
T

Damn guy won't stop emailing me trying to get anymoney he can back. Anyone got any ideas what to do with the money? Should i just refund it and be done with it?

well ,sh!t he got his money back, and i'm out $215 bucks. Oh well, better than $2k. Bastard, can't spell for crap, told me i crushed his boys "hart".

I think the cops from Victoria are going to pay him a visit.

Guys, Pass this address on to everyone you know with an rc for sale on ebay, every vender, lets shut this POS down.

Well, got my truck back today. I'm gonig to be listing parts on the site if anyone wants some good ST parts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks