Scam??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy smokes. what an ordeal. What I don't understand is how th seller could get screwed if they have been paid by paypal and the seller can provide shipping info etc. the seller has done everything right so why does he have to be the one to get bent over?

Because in 4 weeks, Paypal is going to take the money back and then your truck is gone. Unless you have signature for the delivery.

Rob is correct, i didn't request a signed delivery, never crossed my mind. But this guy is shady, he told the PD friday, he got his money back from American Express, then he took it back from PayPal and PayPal never contacted me, just gave him his money back..

Not to mention, this ahole, called UPS, and told them 2 times, everything was ok, and to deliver it Friday. And he told the PD that the package was full of Bricks, and UPS had dropped it out of the back of a truck. HTF would he know that, it never mad it to him. So this is mostly my fault, i should have had UPS hold it, have him pick it up, and verify that is was OK and then signed off on it.

Last edited:
No Moa, the only fault here is this guy was truly trying to bend you over the coutch and fugg ya with out so much as a reach around.
I would be filing a grievance to paypal And Ebay about this scam and press the issue a bit. you should be refunded your ebay fees and any paypal fees because of it. This is Obviously a Scam, and you should recieve any money spent associated with it.

I tried, PayPal states that because this JA was unverified, there is nothing they can do. So as soon as the funds i transfered back to PayPal are done, to cover the return, I'm outta PayPal.
I sent them an email also, stating its nice to see that they are in good with scammers, and how much they get everytime the put the screwins to us working people.
No reply as of yet.
Ebays Online reply. We take scammers very seriously, and we will work hard to take car of this.
Me: so will i get my fees back, i'm out about $30 in fees, and $215 from Paypal for the shipping.
Ebay: Sorry, we cannot refund, as you allowed him to purchase it with BIN.
Me: Thanks for NOTHING.

I will still use Ebay, but i'm sure i'll lose lots of buyers without Screwapal.

So now our buyers/payment preferences have to state:

No negative feedback without sellers approval.
No sellers with lower then (#) of feedback without sellers approval.
No unverified Ebay sellers.
No unverified PayPal sellers. (If using PayPal)
Money order / check payment when received will need to clear before shipping item - Cause they can forge them now.
Large dollar items to carry insurance and signature verification.
Payment due within ? days.
Negative feedback left for nonpaying buyers.
And I'm sure I'm leaving something out? Anyone?
Man is there room for all this?

Jeash, it getting harder and harder not to get screwed these days.....:no:

Good start, i think we need a STICKY on this. and add to the list, my next ebay auction will include all of what you just posted...

I think most of my next buyers are going to think I'm nuts. But after what I just heard about how easy it is to credit card scam there is no way I'm not covering my butt and allowing these 1 time ebayers to screw me over. :no:

No heavy use in the firs tweek of being an E-bay member. That is how I nailed this guy. Seemed kind of odd he would buy a ton of stuff in 3 days. Then the address problems, so I waited to ship.

this guy must be the DUMBEST MORON in Texas. He sent me 3 emails last night, American Express to his money back because i NEVER get the money back to PayPal, so now he is out money and the truck, and he is going to press charges on ME. ROFL. He is the email, SPELL CHECK ANYONE.....

American Express TOOK THE MONEY BACK FROM MY CARD, THAY ARE SAYING THAT YOU NEVER REFUNDED PAYPAL AND THAY NEVER GOT THERE MONEY, SO NOW I AM OUT THE MONEY AND THE ITEM, YOU NEED TO REFUND PAYPAL OR SEND ME THE ITEM NOW !!!! I CALLED PAYPAL AND THAY SAID YOU WITH DREW THE MONEY AND THAY CAN NOT DO ANY THING UNTILL YOU PUT THE MONEY BACK IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, I WILL PRESS FRUAD CHARGES ON YOU, YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND THE ITEM !!!!

I sent all this to the Sheriff. He wants this ahole bad, so i'm hoping he will persue. Now i think i'll file a harassment suit on his a$$.

lol, shows how stupid this guy is, i took the money out of PayPal, and they gave me 10 days to repay my negative balance, (from HIS reversal) or they would take it off my card.
What a moron. Hes can claim all he wants, the Sheriff has the paperwork all ready from PayPal, so i would say HE is screwed.... ROFL.(well, i'm still out my 250 or so)
Now i just want to screw with him, but the sheriff won't let me. Time for a new email addy..... :')

mmm, i would guess cause people like me are DUMB!!! ROFL

I would stay clear of that guys auctions.

Funny how some of these guys are and how stupid they must think we are . I bought an item off ebay a while ago. Roughly 6 months later he emails me saying pay-pal took the money I sent him off his card claiming I used a stolen card! And that I should immediately send him the money or send back the item.Again "6 mnths later", he's emailing me about this nonsense.So to make a long story short(for the hell of it) I looked into the matter and pay-pal informed me the he received his payment.As far as they were concerned the matter is settled.I received a few emails after that from him but after I told him don't make me get on a plane and come see u, he stopped!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks