Scored another baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to purchase it if your willing to sell to me. How would I pay you? Ive used paypall with ddm but never on a private sale
Also anyone know why I cant post in the market?

I'll send you a pm. Yes I usually use paypal as well. I've sold to a few on here and many more on facebook and a trusted seller. You may not be able to post if your post count is low.

yyhd?
imagine thread op..john....showing mates his build on here...."...yeah thats the front end in....rear end.?..."...mate...."an whats that say?".....john...."...ho thats nothing to see there..:whistle:.."skips 3 pages ....?
Feking hilarious ???? john sorry M8 doing great work here??? .....but so are we??????

Well, I managed to say lots of stupid stuff, but unfortunately it was all to paypal. Thanks to John for tolerating my incompetence. Only took most of a day and many phone calls to finish what should've been a simple transaction. All others be warned, if you do buisness with me, ill make it as painful as possible for everyone involved. Im honest, just a moron when it comes to these things.??

Well, I managed to say lots of stupid stuff, but unfortunately it was all to paypal. Thanks to John for tolerating my incompetence. Only took most of a day and many phone calls to finish what should've been a simple transaction. All others be warned, if you do buisness with me, ill make it as painful as possible for everyone involved. Im honest, just a moron when it comes to these things.??

Thanks for the business.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks