SD73's kraken vekta 5 build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seandonato73

King 🤴 Womble
PLUS member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Figured I'd start my build page awhile. Anxiously waiting for Wednesday day, if Fed ex doesn't screw something up again. Should have a big box full of vekta parts waiting for me.
So far I have a complete vertigo trans, rc max front diff housing, IRP steering link, hilantronics 8000 servo for steering, rcr brakes, savox sv0236mg for throttle and brake, and a killer bee kill switch. Have a haric box on order, and a few other things I'd like to get as well yet.

The plan is to go 50cc big bore, but that may be a bit off right now. Time being I have a zen 34cc esp race port that will be going in it. Anyone have a pipe they want gone let me know. I'd rather not a dom, but I don't plan on having this combo in it forever.

Hey ! Wait a minute ! Seems you forgot about that stock raminator engine you were gonna put in that Vekta !!! ?,I've got the stock pipe if that's a temporary fix for ya , you can have it , for $50I own a Vekta 5 and love that thing , people say they don't jump ? HILLARIOUSE ! Wish I knew how to post my drone videos , rrrrats !!!!!

Last edited:
PM me your pay pal details, I'll send you money in the morning.
Screenshot_20210307-222650_Samsung Internet.jpg
Think this is about the last order I intend to put in for this thing. Got a few bits off ebay as well. Should be a decent build. Only other thing I want is the rear cvd. Think I may make my own turnbuckles as well. Well see.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks